Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If Roland Does Nothing Else....

I pray that he shows his usual level of patience and sacks Robinson.

He is utterly clueless.

Comments

• Options
    It's at the untenable stage. Any other club would sack their manager with Tarbuck's record. If he doesn't, it's clear that he wants us relegated.

Would be surprised if he sacked him to try a deflect what's going on in Belgium today.
  • Options
    I think he will leave him in charge to get back at the fans....
  • Options
    I've stood up for him in the past but KR you're a disgrace. Put Jacko or Euell till the end of the season. Can't do any worse.
  • Options
    If he does nothing else, he should go for a long walk off a short pier
  • Options
    Don't like slagging managers. KR doesn't have a clue.
  • Options
    It will be Congo Chris! I would argue he is just as much to blame as our bad form has been since he came into the club!
  • Options

It will be Congo Chris! I would argue he is just as much to blame as our bad form has been since he came into the club!

Do you know what? I'd have him over Tarbuck at the moment.
  • Options
    Roland doesn't care any more, he just wants to 'put us in our place' for standing up to him.
  • Options
    The last time we upset Roland with a visit to the homeland, his response was to sack Brussell Slade ... fingers crossed
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2017
    stonemuse said:

Roland doesn't care any more, he just wants to 'put us in our place' for standing up to him.

Hammer, nail, head.
  • Options
    Robinson makes Fraeye look good.image
  • Options
    Because we want him out, he wont get sacked.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    I like attacking coaches and it may work next season if he and we survive this. I said at the time that the board acted too swiftly when Nugent was getting a reaction on the pitch. Ok, it may not have lasted - but why not give him a chance to see what he could do? The players were playing for him and it wasn't costing us points. The opposite in fact! Actually, if you bring in an experienced manager, you are only going to get a League One or lower Championship one! If you give somebody new a chance (on a trial basis), you may be getting better. What was Curb's managerial history before us!

It is the same with England - why give Southgate the job full-time when you could give him the qualifying and see how he does. Too many idiots in football but nobody does idiots in charge better than we do!
  • Options
    Isn't it about time we had a Meire vote of confidence message at least. Club surprisingly quiet on the team's form and ever closer threat of relegation to the 4th division.

Suspect her 1 line statement on the matter is being totally reworded by a PR company.

Instead all we're hearing are KR plans to rebuild the squad with his players in the summer. Next he'll be telling us about this great spreadsheet the chief scout has that tells you what players to sign!
  • Options

He's lost the dressing room. Any other chairman would know that's it. Unfortunately Duchatelet works on a set of standards that defy normal football logic.

Any other chairman would probably actually be present to see for himself SHG. As he appears to have been nowhere near the playing squad or KR since he appointed him, he is clueless in every sense of the word.
  • Options
    Coventry have just sacked Slade with a similar record i.e. poor.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Is that Susan Boyle?
  • Options

Is that Susan Boyle?
    The one and only.
  • Options
    No body I'd rather be?

Oh.
  • Options
    rikofold said:

KR is irrelevant. It's not worked with any manager because regardless of their abilities the root cause isn't them. It's Katrien "judge me on this [relegation] season" Meire, the SMT, and Roland Duchatelet.

Robinson has made calamitous mistakes in his short tenure but is not a terrible manager at this level, his track record is no poorer than Slade's was. He just doesn't have a prayer, and if he thinks this lot will give him carte blanche with the squad as Powell was afforded under the Spivs he's going to be sorely disappointed.

The more we talk about the manager, the less the focus on the real problems above him.

His track record is better than Slades - He has achieved a promotion
  • Options
    I don't really understand why we keep sacking managers, since the owner doesn't care if we don't succceed.
  • Options
    Duchatelet got given a book about 25 years ago, 'how to make a success of football' by A. Twat...

Since then he has followed the 5 tenets written in the front page:

1) search for value
    2) develop junior players
    3) add value through developing the property
    4) make the club sustainable
    5) if you fail in any of 1-4, it's not your fault or that of your senior management team it is that of the head coach, sack them.