Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Are you looking forward to League 2?

Will be a nice to be a big fish in League 2 - should be some interesting grounds to visit.

Need to stick with KR - he can do a job for us...

Comments

• Options
    Big boxing day clash with Barnet. Can't wait!
  • Options
    We will officially be the worst Football League team in London assuming Orient get relegated.

You have to laugh!!!
  • Options

We will officially be the worst Football League team in London assuming Orient get relegated.

You have to laugh!!!

Barnet
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

You have to laugh!!!

Barnet
    I meant next season - we wont be able to compete with Barnet.
  • Options
    I think we will just scrape out of the drop. Will be a crushing blow if I'm wrong. Sell the club now you doddery old fuckpot.
  • Options

Don't worry lads we will have a top 6 budget in league 2 and playoffs should be the minimum we can aim for!

That's not funny
  • Options

Don't worry lads we will have a top 6 budget in league 2 and playoffs should be the minimum we can aim for!

That's not funny
    Gallows humour!
  • Options
    yeah will be nice to win every week (!)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maybe League Two is the Division the old fuckwit doesnt fail in because as we all know he doesnt do failure
  • Options
    Today's game is exactly what it will be like in league 2. Northampton are about the standard of a top league 2 team so it was a good test for our league 2 propects next season.

.if we went down we wouldn't bounce straight back.
  • Options
    Cue half the team coming from St Trudien (no outgoings on players) and selling anyone with an ounce of talent > costs covered for a year

• Options
    edited March 2017
  • Options
    It will only be a brief visit on our way to the Conference.

A badly run cloob is a badly run cloob whatever division they are in.

I've adjusted my belief that 'we will never go up' under these owners to 'we will never stay up'.
  • Options
    On the plus side we won't need all the stands so Roly can build those flats he always wanted. C***.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited March 2017
    It will be same thing as this season. Lots of promises. Reduced budget. Starting the team from scratch again. Not sufficient quality or depth for the division as per every season. More youngsters if not most of the under 21s with some premier / championship youngster loaners, any decent players sold. Few past it out of contract experienced players. Team will struggle because of lack of continuity / coherence/ make do & mend / interference.

East stand, north upper & west upper closed. Duchatelet will request Meire to reduce staff. Club heads further downwards. Thank youKatrien Meire & Duchatelet for fecking the club completely.
  • Options
    I think we will just do enough to stay up this season, but it's inevitable that we'll be exiting league 1 via relegation than promotion. Total lack of ambition and soul has destroyed the club and rot has set in.

I jokingly said we'd be playing Maidstone in a few seasons time but it's looking closer to reality these days.
  • Options
    I was confident we'd be fine a couple of weeks ago, i'm now not so sure. It looks like we'll have rely on others and the last 4 games are potentially relegation deciders.

Worrying times, if we drop, I think it could be game over.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I for one will not be going to watch this once great and proud club play 4th Division football. If by chance we do go down and that Belgian anti-Christ is still here then this season will be my last.
  • Options
    addick05 said:

I for one will not be going to watch this once great and proud club play 4th Division football. If by chance we do go down and that Belgian anti-Christ is still here then this season will be my last.

Until he fucks off?
  • Options
    It is going to happen.

When you decimate the entire ethos of a club, completely against the will and wants of the supporters, it is only a matter of time before complete collapse occurs.

• Options
    League two will be fine as they will have learned from their latest mistakes!
  • Options

Big boxing day clash with Barnet. Can't wait!

Undoubtedly touted as a London derby and a gold ticket game!
  • Options
    It's all looks set for Riga appointment time!
  • Options

Cue half the team coming from St Trudien (no outgoings on players) and selling anyone with an ounce of talent > costs covered for a year

That was his plan all along, wasn't it?
  • Options
    Getting relegated to League 2 is going to be great for my 92
  • Options
    We are going to be in good company with other ex Premiership sides in div 2 Portsmouth, Coventry, Blackpool. I feel so depressed with what's happening to our Club. When you think we can't sink any lower, we do.
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

We are going to be in good company with other ex Premiership sides in div 2 Portsmouth, Coventry, Blackpool. I feel so depressed with what's happening to our Club. When you think we can't sink any lower, we do.

Amazing when you see which clubs are already there, plus Orient , all run incompetently.