Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***MATCH THREAD*** Northampton v Charlton | Sat 4 Mar | 3pm KO

Get hyped. We either extend or apprehend our winless run.

I'm here to waterboard myself take you through with live text updates as Seth is in Belgium.

Welcome - if that's at all the right word for what we may be about to experience...

Comments

• Options
    Ulvestad is back then
  • Options
    Starting too
  • Options
    Big game today, and with Swindon playing Chesterfield and Shrewsbury playing Cov, we could be closer to the mire if we lose and they both win.
  • Options
    Watt and Tex benched - the guilty parties?
  • Options
    Almost forgot about the sideshow...haha...!!!

Cmon U Addicks...!!!
  • Options
    Texeira definitely. Watt has been on the bench the last few games anyway
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

Starting too

Good - still not sure what he did wrong compared to the other crap going on in our midfield this season.
  • Options
    Rudd; Byrne, Konsa, Bauer, Page; Holmes, Crofts, Ulvestad, Botaka; Novak, Magennis.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Subs | Phillips, Chicksen, Jackson, Watt, Aribo, Dasilva, Teixeira.
  • Options

Rudd; Byrne, Konsa, Bauer, Page; Holmes, Crofts, Ulvestad, Botaka; Novak, Magennis.

It's funny, you look at the team and think it seems reasonable and we might get something. Then the game starts, we miss a chance in the first minute, and go one down.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    PaddyP17 said:

I'm here to waterboard myself take you through with live text updates as Seth is in Belgium.

Welcome - if that's at all the right word for what we may be about to experience...

I see. I'll go back about my business.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

PaddyP17 said:

I see. I'll go back about my business.
    JiMMy! My apologies!

You wanna take a half each?
  • Options
    4 in midfield, 2 CM's with Crofts though :neutral:
  • Options
    They concede a lot and so do we at the moment. Can see this being a high scoring game, ending in another defeat. 5-3 to them.
  • Options
    Not exactly an attacking bench is it?

Would have thought it would have been worth putting a youngster on the bench for the last 10 minutes. I am sure Henry can recommend a young chap.
  • Options
    COYA , eyes on the score, heart in Belgium.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Please can we have a win in Northampton and a win in Belgium.
  • Options
    anything on cafcplayer yet?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

WE'RE WEARING THE BLACK KIT!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!! GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not really, uh. much to get excited about this season.
  • Options
    Teams are on their way out of the tunnel.

HERE WE GO LADS AND LADETTES
  • Options
    This is the most excited I've been since I found an Isle of Man 50p coin in my wallet about ten minutes ago.

The hype is real.
  • Options
    Are we losing yet?
  • Options
    We're kicking right-to-left, defending in front of our 1k+ strong travelling fans. Good voice - Valley Floyd Road blasting out!

4-4-2 for both sides.

We're ready.
  • Options
    Novak gets it back to Konsa and sends long to Magennis down the right, overcooked and it's out for a throw adjacent to their area.
  • Options
    Throw in won by Byrne, cleared up to Smith. Konsa to Novak, can't release Magennis - looked dangerous. Page meets it from their clearance and Zakuani is on it - straight out, our throw for Page. Forward by Crofts for Novak, and he battles edge of area - passes Zakuani but he concedes a corner for the Reds!
  • Options
    Holmes in right-footed, 6-yard box, keeper gives it a go - but it's eventually got clear...

As it is, no, it drifted for a GK.
  • Options
    Seems a bit surreal listening on the coach.
  • Options
    Smith seemed to come for it and get nowhere near - we should've done better.

Michael Smith now - Richards in attendance but Bauer intercepts and gets it right out of play for a throw deep in their half.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!