Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    I don't think I've ever been called a 'loyalist' before.
  • Options
    "Disappointed"

Is that all the club can say?
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    to be fair the statement from them is one of their better ones (comparatively speaking). Usually they put their foot very heavily in their mouth with these things
  • Options
    Are 1,400 people really going up to Northampton?
  • Options
    "...Duchâtelet also owns the football club at Sint-Truiden and regularly attends their matches, where he is partial to dancing at the end of the game..."

Proper made me chuckle that bit and I think any supporter of a club is going to read between those lines.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's not about results! clueless
  • Options
    Top six budget to target the play-offs as a minimum.
    Failure.

Just like the failure last season, and the season before.
    Why can't RD see that KM is hopeless in charge of a football club ?
  • Options
    I take it that Clive Efford will be going with his new found friends.
    He's gonna need all he can get come election time.
  • Options

Failure.

Because he's just as hopeless
  • Options
    edited March 2017

Failure.

Love is blind :open_mouth: .
  • Options
    cabbles said:

to be fair the statement from them is one of their better ones (comparatively speaking). Usually they put their foot very heavily in their mouth with these things

Pitch marketing earning their fee...
  • Options
    Agree with fanny Fanackapan, how can we be in a "healthy financial position" with all the debt Duchatelet keeps putting us into, likely to be into the £50 million area this year. For everyones sake just quit now and let a person with football interests take over and restore this club to its former glory. Duchatelet you are a sad, misguided and disillusioned fool. See you tomorrow and before you ask - "no I don't want to dance" unless of course it is on your grave.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

I'm Irish, I've definitely never been called a loyalist!

First line in the article states that 1400 will be taking the free coaches and breakfast? Thats not factually correct right?
  • Options
    el-pietro said:

Uboat said:

I'm Irish, I've definitely never been called a loyalist!

First line in the article states that 1400 will be taking the free coaches and breakfast? Thats not factually correct right?
    1400 ish going about 140 by coach so nowhere near accurate
  • Options
    good article, rather better written than that in the 'Independent' which of course covers the same territory
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

So, we're" in a healthy financial position with a secure long term future " !

Could have fooled me on both counts.

Debt, debt & more feckin debt being piled on our club and a future in non league football the way this lot are behaving.

The PR guys have clearly caught the lying to its customers virus !

The financials are out this month, and although historic, will test the notion that we are secure money wise.
  • Options
    "it is important to make clear that Charlton Athletic is in a healthy financial position with a secure long-term future"

.......a future that could well see us in league two. Brilliant.
  • Options
    The only I want douchebag to dance is when I'm peppering the floor between his feet with blasts from my old service revolver
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

The only I want douchebag to dance is when I'm peppering the floor between his feet with blasts from my old service revolver

• Options
    McBobbin said:

Hmmm.

Might pack my grandson's potato gun...
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Poor article, made no attempt whatsoever to delve beneath the tripe peddled by de cloob / Pitch PR

Still, nice to actually make the papers
  • Options
    The Roy100 character in the comments section is a real charmer, or Tony K, I just can't make up my mind...
  • Options

The Roy100 character in the comments section is a real charmer, or Tony K, I just can't make up my mind...

'Roy100' has got nothing on 'NewToryVoter', who seems to have registered on the guardian website earlier today, to then post the lie that Roland 'isn't robbing the club blind'. Wonder who he (and it will be a he) is in real life?
  • Options

Sometimes people like that just need an eff off.
  • Options
    So, we'll have the best training ground in the conference. Yip-bloody-pee.