Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    bourgmestre = mayor?
  • Options

bourgmestre = mayor?

Yes.
  • Options

bourgmestre = mayor?

Translation embellished :wink: .
  • Options

I'm polishing my angry bells now in readiness!

Ding Dong!!
  • Options
    Is that Belgian for 'bell-end'?
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Comments as of 10 am, with responses in bold.
    The money will eventually kill the sport and especially football! (8 Likes)
    Fans should know that Duchatelet is a financial (capitalist) how is it possible to believe for a moment, that football is a priority. Much naif. (6 Likes)

Precisely, they are not naive since they manifest to counter this! You can not read when it's not fat?
    Or is the problem, it is these clubs it does what it wants with. The so-called supporters really thought that their "small" (in the sense that they will never be clubs of the first plan and not in the pejorative sense of the term ) Clubs were going to become champions? They are clubs that bring in money and are not in financial trouble, they should already be happy, it is always better than clubs on the brink of bankruptcy
    (1 Like)

Except that in the case of Charlton at the time of the resumption there were promises and speeches of rise in the First League of which they had descended shortly before. And instead, they end up in D3 and if it goes on they will become a new Portsmouth and never go back ...
    He destroys all the clubs through which he passes. See where he put the Standard! (2 Likes)

1. It is still paid today. Luckily he was thrown out of the standard.

2. He never knew the PO2 him! (?!?!)

3. Not thanks to him anyway.

4. Alcorcon is not so bad and Carl Zeiss Iena is first ...
    Duchâtelet has emptied the club of its substance, Venanzi recovers it in the 36th below and the antis just to make interesting ones would like to be champion of Europe whereas their death club has not been at a correct level since almost 40 years !

With Venanzi the Standard is in excellent hands and soon, you will only have tears while we raise trophies to the pele.

THANK YOU BRUNO and LIVE THE STANDARD!
    (2 Likes)
    I skipped out one or two because they either (a) focused solely on Standard Liege, or (b) didn't seem to make any sense.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Dirty bastard!
  • Options

Is that Belgian for 'bell-end'?

Can't be then he'd be referring to Millwall supporters not us fun loving mob
  • Options
    14th out of 16 and 15th out of 24

Figures that sum up RD and his level of achievement in football.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

14th out of 16 and 15th out of 24

enough to make you want to dance

• Options

Dirty bastard!
    I polished one of them so hard a bit dropped off!
  • Options
    next protest, small bells all rung simultaneously at le Valle
  • Options
    razil said:

next protest, small bells all rung simultaneously at le Valle

That'd be like a Chistlehurst caves 'happening', man. Let'd do this!
  • Options
    Un-bell-ievable
  • Options

ive had angry bells for years