Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Win the chance to test drive a luxury car with a Charlton player!

Comments

• edited March 2017
    Karl Robinson (rather than a player) to Si fecking beria .. and leave him there with no coat or shoes
  • David Hodson has had a mare:

I'd love to drive in a car, perhaps it will be a nice Jaguar.
    And maybe with Tony Watt, we could give it all it's got.
    Kick the tyres instead of a ball
    The chance would make me ten feet tall.
  • well not a player buts got to be RD over a cliff ...you can name a stand after lolwray the martyr
  • Don't need a car - I'll carry Novak wherever he wants to go.
  • Sponsored links:

• If its a big enough car I'd stick the majority of our loans in the back and drop them back off at their clubs.
  • Well KR has the persona of a used car salesman so the fact the club are now using the players and pretend competition to try and get you to buy a sponsors car is apt I s'pose.
  • Do they drive? Always like my drivers concentration higher than 40%.
  • I don't think you lot have quite got the gist of this lovely gesture. ;)
  • edited March 2017
    GRAY9 said:

Don't need a car - I'll carry Novak wherever he wants to go.

Blimey if you reckon you can carry Novak I won't be upsetting you anytime soon :wink:
  • Christ, if you got in a car with Novak and Tarbuck the suspension would give way before turning the key in the ignition.
  • Karl Robinson (rather than a player) to Si fecking beria .. and leave him there with no coat or shoes

You wouldn't get very far, Robinson would have had the wheels away before you had walked to the car.
  • Katrien has found some time to enter.

Could have some fun with this...
  • Sponsored links:

• Karl Robinson - back to Wernham Hogg in Slough.

You are a brave man volunteering to spend that amount of time in a car with KR, your ears will be dropping off.
  • I'd rather drive about in an old banger with Eddie Youds all day long.
  • id go and bring simon church back in it thats how desperate we are
  • JJ, I'll just keep driving and erratically until he spills the beans on the last few years....
  • Katrien's entry is funny.
  • Leuth said:

I would choose Teixeira. We would take a cruise across Europe to his native Portugal, weaving together all the historic towns of the French Atlantic and the Basque country. We would dine in the finest restaurants we could find and meet with local eccentrics. We would end upon a rocky cliff, facing to seaward, a glass of Madeira apiece, and we would talk of matters cosmic and terrestrial before parting forever. Each of us would return home with a deeper understanding of this grand play we mock to determine, this roulette upon which we carouse.

Another immigrant returned. Project Brexit continues.

I was enjoying that until the xenophobia at the end.
  • This entry gets my vote:

"Katrien Meire
    March 2017

What I'd give to ride in the car,
    I wish we still had Naby Sarr,
    Happy customers is our aim,
    Who cares if we can't win a game."
  • Can only be one thing....Johnnie and the three wheeler!

• Can I take a road trip with Chris Solly through China?
  • Leuth said:

I would choose Teixeira. We would take a cruise across Europe to his native Portugal, weaving together all the historic towns of the French Atlantic and the Basque country. We would dine in the finest restaurants we could find and meet with local eccentrics. We would end upon a rocky cliff, facing to seaward, a glass of Madeira apiece, and we would talk of matters cosmic and terrestrial before parting forever. Each of us would return home with a deeper understanding of this grand play we mock to determine, this roulette upon which we carouse.

Another immigrant returned. Project Brexit continues.

I was enjoying that until the xenophobia at the end.
    Think it was just a joke.