Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The KRexit Thread

KRexit can't be far off, surely?

Do we think Roland will trigger Article P45 before the end of March?

Comments

• Options
    Whatever it takes to send those loan players back
  • Options
    Hope so
  • Options
    Oakster said:

Hope so

Roland sympathiser
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    They won't like it in Brussels St Truiden.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    There will be dire consequences IF RD and the board engineer a hard KRexit. I understand that they are already planning to reduce meat levels in the burgers AND there is a possibility of a 25% reduction in performance from the first team, although that last bit is bollocks because that is impossible!
  • Options
    Wait and see what Rolands reaction to Saturdays protest is . He is not going to be happy and someone will get the blame although "The Liar " seems untouchable .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2017
    KR is clearly in no way equipped for the job at hand. All aspects of the team's performance have deteriorated steadily with him in charge, even with him having added players of his own choosing in January. His constant tinkering speaks loudly of no real idea what's wrong or how to remedy it.
    If KRexit takes place before the season's end, it will in all irony be the closest thing to a decision roly has taken that we can make a case for.
    KR is the wrong man for the job and his brand of whatever it is, is making things progressively worse. Will Charlton's season be improved by Congo Chris or some other network toady? Probably not but swapping one inadequate for another has been roly's m.o. these last 3 years.
    If KR has an atom of integrity he'll resign while Charlton at least mathematically have a chance of staying up. And pig's might fly.
  • Options
    Closer....
  • Options
    It's not happening until Bob Geldof turns up at the Thames Barrier with a flotilla
  • Options
    Dead man walking, running, sprinting to a nice pay off.
  • Options
  • Options
    If KR was to go who would fill the void ? Not Chris O'Cockring. Who is available and who would want to take the job? And more importantly who would the fans take to right away ?
  • Options
    It doesn't matter who (if anyone) replaces KR. The inherent problem is Douchebag. Really can't see any manager/coach with a modicum of sense taking over. Feel KR will be here come the end of the campaign. Let's hope we will still be in Div. 1!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    markmc68 said:

If KR was to go who would fill the void ? Not Chris O'Cockring. Who is available and who would want to take the job? And more importantly who would the fans take to right away ?

Realistic Target = Kenny Jackett. Slightly more unrealistic target = Gary Rowett. Either of those would be great acquisitions.
  • Options

markmc68 said:

Realistic Target = Kenny Jackett. Slightly more unrealistic target = Gary Rowett. Either of those would be great acquisitions.
    Not under Roland, they couldn't / wouldn't be able to do their job property.
  • Options
    Fair point. Roland buggering off would definitely increase our options.....and possibly even put Chris Powell back on the list.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Not sure if true or a wind-up, (probably the latter), but someone on Facebook this morning saying he has gone and that JJ is taking over to the end of the season. People are making 2 types of comments - some saying its BS, others saying its true. Please do not shoot the messenger, I'm just reporting what I've read about 10 minutes ago.

EDIT - Ignore it, more people saying its BS, so as I said its someone on a wind-up. Nothing to see here.
  • Options

Not sure if true or a wind-up, (probably the latter), but someone on Facebook this morning saying he has gone and that JJ is taking over to the end of the season. People are making 2 types of comments - some saying its BS, others saying its true. Please do not shoot the messenger, I'm just reporting what I've read about 10 minutes ago.

EDIT - Ignore it, more people saying its BS, so as I said its someone on a wind-up. Nothing to see here.

Not until B20/CARD announce it
  • Options
    Krexit has been delayed!
  • Options
    I reckon he will survive until the end of the calendar year.

• Options
    Krexit needs to go b4 the House of Lords first :-)
  • Options
    krexit will happen in september after the customary shambles of a close season and end up in the bottom 4

will happen sooner if there s a "Floyd Road Spring"
  • Options
    PeterGage said:

Krexit needs to go b4 the House of Lords first :-)

That in the West Stand?