Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• edited March 2017
    I hardly lead an exciting life, but I take issue with:

With prices beginning at just £20 per person, there is no better way to spend your night than by enjoying our themed evening in SE7’s Harvey’s Restaurant before our match against Scunthorpe United.

Would be more of an attraction if they offered instead:
    There is no better way to spend your night than by enjoying watching our themed decent football against Scunthorpe United.

Offer should also read:

To include padded seating cell on the half-way line, you can upgrade for an additional £15.
  • At least something will be on fire that night then...

Just instead of it being the players on the pitch it'll be our arses as we recover from the curry!!
  • Did anyone else open this thread hoping to see Roland r.i.p?
  • edited March 2017
    I'm looking forward to a Chicksen Rogan Josh Magennis...
  • Being hosted by Lee Bowyer?
  • C_A_F_C said:

Being hosted by Lee Bowyer?

Lucky it's not being held at McDonald's then.
  • Curry night would be better if it was Bip Ling singing 'Bipburger' on the pitch before the match followed by a rousing version of 'Just sell the club yar'.
  • Ah man, I thought this was going be news that we were upgrading to octagonal goal nets...
  • I'm looking forward to a Chicksen Rogan Josh Magennis...

You can't beat a rogan josh.
  • Sponsored links:

• CAFCTrev said:
    I guess I am in a grumpy mood, but......I wish the title to threads was more revealing and specific that this one. I opened this thread to find the content was not particularly "good news" and of no interest to me :-)