Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    He's talking about Tex, Botaka, Watt and Magennis when he says players that don't want to play for the shirt

He's talks so much waffle though
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    So who are the players that aren't fit to wear the shirt or have the bottle?

He excused Holmes & JJ. I think you can rule out the kids as well...& the newbies as this is a long standing problem.
    I don't think he can be talking about the loanees - maybe.

My guess is he is having a go at Texeira mainly.

Rudd
    Byrne
    Jackson
    Teixeira
    Konsa
    Holmes
    Crofts:
    Aribo
    Botaka
    Novak
    Magennis
  • Options
    Crazy interview
  • Options
    I think he probably excludes Aribo, not sure on Konsa, he said Novak put a real shift in. So Jackson, Holmes and Aribo.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Bladi Bladi blah

He's finally lost it. Is he crying?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2017
    Rob7Lee said:

'Some things happened before this game that i've never seen at a football club' - what an earth is that referring to?

RD telling him who to pick?
  • Options
    Turned it off after he said it's nothing to do with ownership.

• Options
    Is this fella for real?
  • Options
    Wow. "Too many people have got away with too many things for too long. Too many people don't deserve the shirt..." [What can you do about it at this stage] "Nothing."

"I only wish I could be honest and tell you how deep some of the problems are. It can't be six or seven managers. It can't be the lack of funds. At some point the players have to stand up and be counted. This only confirms what I knew. For too long too many people have ducked bullets and it's been the managers who have got it in the neck. We (the managers) have to take blame but we don't go out on the pitch."

"Some things happened before the game I have never seen ... "

Alluding to serious problems with the players. When asked if they now had to stand up, he replied that "some of them haven't got the bottle or the balls to".
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited February 2017
    Sounds to me that Robinson has lost / losing part of if not all the dressing room. Too much talking and blaming the players previously publicly in his too numerous media ramblings doesn't help. Maybe some of the players do need a kick up the ass but a publicly dressing down is not going to help. Rarely anything is his fault on the pitch though. The whole thing is a shambolic mess as we might have guessed with the poor results.

Richard Cawley‏ @RichCawleySLP 2m2 minutes ago

"I wish I could be honest and let you know how deep the problems are here."

Richard Cawley‏ @RichCawleySLP 2m2 minutes ago

"Too many people have gotten away with too many things for too long. Some of these people don’t deserve to wear a Charlton Athletic shirt.”

Richard Cawley‏ @RichCawleySLP 3m3 minutes ago

Here is Charlton boss Karl Robinson being pretty scathing on some of the players at his disposal (by @louismend) https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/19055/karl-robinson-wish-straight-say-deep-charl
  • Options

Wow. "Too many people have got away with too many things for too long. Too many people don't deserve the shirt..." [What can you do about it at this stage] "Nothing."

"I only wish I could be honest and tell you how deep some of the problems are. It can't be six or seven managers. It can't be the lack of funds. At some point the players have to stand up and be counted. This only confirms what I knew. For too long too many people have ducked bullets and it's been the managers who have got it in the neck. We (the managers) have to take blame but we don't go out on the pitch."

"Some things happened before the game I have never seen ... "

Alluding to serious problems with the players. When asked if they now had to stand up, he replied that "some of them haven't got the bottle or the balls to".

Wow
  • Options
    Gutless name names if your going to say it otherwise just looks like blaming everyone but you!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Gutless name names if your going to say it otherwise just looks like blaming everyone but you!

He effectively did by only naming a few who were fit to wear the shirt.
  • Options
    Chancer.
  • Options
    Wanker
  • Options
    Public scorn on your players when you need them to play for the points never ends well. It's not like there is a depth of talent waiting to take their place either.