Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Shrewsbury v Charlton - Post Match Views

1 point in 5 games.

Free falling. Absolute ridiculous

Over to you.

Comments

• Apropos of nothing, what's Charlton's lowest ever league finish? Asking for a friend
  • Six points of the relegation zone, leaking goals and zero confidence. At present it is hard to see where a draw will come from let alone a win
  • I think things are going to get very interesting.
  • We are a total f***ing shambles. Can't see an end to this.
  • More shite.
    Seems like Rudd and Holmes come out with credit. But looks like we could be in a battle for survival.
  • Sponsored links:

• Thanks for the match thread. Safe journey home to all that traveled.

Roland's plan is on. Sell 'The Valley and move us into a small ground. Why the fuck did it have to happen to our club?

• jams said:

Apropos of nothing, what's Charlton's lowest ever league finish? Asking for a friend

21st in Division Three South back in 1926.

Well on course for our worst season in nearly a century.
  • Laddick01 said:

Someone stolen my passport photo.
  • To me that is another one of those games where the players need to put their hand in their pocket ala Huddersfield 5-0. Those fans there tonight don't need a medal, they need a refund and a bloody psychiatrist!!
  • Congo Chris. This expresses how he feel tonight after 1 min 17 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mMsXM-4USM
  • I may eat those words on the relegation thread! I thought playing the teams below us would prove to be a good thing-they're just closing the gap on us. And although he didn't score tonight, Swindon bagged another three tonight with Ajose in the side. I would say you couldn't make it up but nothing surprises me about our poisonous club.
  • Nicholas said:

Disgusting, embarrassing, shambles.

I know. but were going to have a great training ground !!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Charlton's defending is so bad, it's laughable. Defending is largely a matter of organisation and the 57 coaches on the staff now can't seem to organise a piss up in brewery.
  • League two............wow!
  • Wish wish wish I could have made it to Belgium at the weekend. Feel like Northampton's probably not gonna be as fun...
  • Says it all..

• Think the Belgium trip may have a few new travellers after that display.
  • Utter shambles from top to bottom
  • weirdly I still think we will get out of this mess. Swindon last game of the season could be interesting though.....time for more pitch protests methinks