Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Old Charlton Videos

I've got a load of old Charlton videos, and while I expect they are of no interest, they are free to anyone who can use them;

Season Review 88/89
Christmas 89/90
Season Review 89/90
Season Review 90/91
Season Review 92/93
Season Review 93/94
'Seventh Heaven' First half of 95/96 Season
Telly Addicks - v Millwall 9/3/96
Goals Galore 97/98 Review
Back with a Bang - v Southampton 22/08/98
Awesome Addicks - v Man Utd 9/12/00

PM me if interested, otherwise they'll go in the bin, or in the post to Katy who I believe takes a keen interest in the history of our club.

I'm in Northampton, so on the off-chance anyone wants them and is going to the game this weekend...

Comments

• Somewhere I've got a video of every time we were on tv (big match / MOTD) during the 80's....had a pink cover on it, dunno who made it but think there were only a handful made
  • In amongst the standard videos (end of seasons, West Ham 3 1 etc) I've got some strange random ones. A 1-1 draw at Sheff Wed in out first season back in division 1, the Everton Full Members quarter final, 3 0 win at Newcastle and one or two others. Have a few taped from the telly too, a 2 1 win at home to Birmingham in the mid 80's, being one. I'd love to get hold of footage of Colchester away in the cup in 82 or 83. Saw it on a local sports bulletin the day after the game, they showed the sending off and our goal.
  • The real treasure trove in some attic out there is a Finches Sports video collection from games long past before we first left The Valley.
  • I've got the 4-1 last day of the season to stay up win v Bolton at the Valley in 82 or 83. 30 minutes from relegation until Killer centre stage.
  • I've tried digitising as much as possible, I couldn't get past the copyright coding on the 90s tapes though.
  • I used to have all of those... Loved them...
  • This might be something @Henry Irving would be interested in.
  • I'd love these if they were on dvd. Shame they can't be transferred.

Also some of the moving magazines would be good.
  • GRAY9 said:

I'd love these if they were on dvd. Shame they can't be transferred.

Also some of the moving magazines would be good.

I've got a stash of those Moving Magazines. They remain unmoved and cluttering up my gaff. I recall one of them from early in the '92/3 season where we'd barely scored a goal all month so they had to pad it out with a players jaunt to Brands Hatch. We were 'treated' to Bob Bolder's off road driving skills. I think we beat the Palace team in a competition in fact.

I also recall Leaburn being presented with a telly from a local Rumbelows in another one for his man of the match performance versus Fulham. Heady times. Used to love Steve Dixon's commentaries too.