Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pancake Day (editing title as Johnnybev couldn’t be bothered to start a new thread)

124»

Comments

• Made some for breakfast yesterday. I'm all about the golden syrup on mine. Girls had chocolate spread
  • McBobbin said:

Made some for breakfast yesterday. I'm all about the golden syrup on mine. Girls had chocolate spread

I love a bit of syrup, but at almost £10 a bottle it's a rare treat for me.
  • McBobbin said:

Made some for breakfast yesterday. I'm all about the golden syrup on mine. Girls had chocolate spread

I love a bit of syrup, but at almost £10 a bottle it's a rare treat for me.
    I've got a tin of Lyle's that is basically glued to the cupboard shelf 364 days a year and is possibly an antique
  • colthe3rd said:

Had a Bacon and egg pancake for breakfast yesterday.

@coltheturd will be happy to know it's nothing religious, I just love pancakes and eat em once a week B)

Help a poster out with stuff in the past and he repays it by using insulting words in my username.

Atheist prick.
    Lighten up.
  • colthe3rd said:

@coltheturd will be happy to know it's nothing religious, I just love pancakes and eat em once a week B)

Help a poster out with stuff in the past and he repays it by using insulting words in my username.

Atheist prick.
    Lighten up.
    I'm light enough thanks.
  • Here from the Argument Alert thread. But disappointed. Who is gonna offer who out first?
  • Here from the Argument Alert thread. But disappointed. Who is gonna offer who out first?

I offer him the chance to welcome not only pancakes but the Lord our saviour into his life.
  • colthe3rd said:

colthe3rd said:

Atheist prick.
    Lighten up.
    I'm light enough thanks.
    oooo someone bringing race into it now.... ;)
  • When I served crepes to French people, the two that I invented were always the most well received -

Goats cheese, fig and lardons

Apple sauce and cinnamon
  • Sponsored links:

• ...oh and Nutella
  • Goats cheese is the work of Satan himself.
  • ...oh and Nutella

Hope you're bottom is better :smile:
  • ...oh and Nutella

Crab sticks?
  • cheese is the work of Satan himself.

• ...oh and Nutella

Hope you're bottom is better :smile:
    Still shitting through eye of needle and now got a proper head cold. Sneeze and I shit mesed