Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pancake Day (editing title as Johnnybev couldn’t be bothered to start a new thread)

Comments

• Options

Presentation not the best but tasted very good.

That food tech GCSE not wasted.

Let's see if this masterpiece can be beaten this year.
    I should hope so, whoever attempted that deserves shooting....
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    colthe3rd said:

colthe3rd said:

I presume everyone having pancakes is partaking in Lent too?

Not me :)
    Scum.
    Woah there, calm yourself down... I am aware of the history but i am not a religous person, i am RC but never done my communion and never gone to church (except with school).

I am pretty sure 90% of the population or even higher who aren't religious also eat pancakes, over time its lost its routes.

Just because some keyboard warrior doesn't like it i am still going to enjoy it ty

Hopefully i haven't just been whooshed and you were generally offended that i eat pancakes and im not religous....
  • Options

What the fuck is that??

Ive seen something similar, I think it was just after I fed one of my dogs a herring................
  • Options

What the fuck is that??

Mmmmm - squid in urine.
  • Options

colthe3rd said:

colthe3rd said:

Scum.
    Woah there, calm yourself down... I am aware of the history but i am not a religous person, i am RC but never done my communion and never gone to church (except with school).

I am pretty sure 90% of the population or even higher who aren't religious also eat pancakes, over time its lost its routes.

Just because some keyboard warrior doesn't like it i am still going to enjoy it ty

Hopefully i haven't just been whooshed and you were generally offended that i eat pancakes and im not religous....
    Pretty sure he was joking mate
  • Options

colthe3rd said:

colthe3rd said:

Scum.

Darn it, did think that after posting it all... the shame
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

colthe3rd said:

colthe3rd said:

Scum.

I mean I'm not really a fan of people taking part in the religious traditions they like and ignoring others. It's like non Irish people celebrating St Paddy's day, a non Muslim taking part in the Eid celebrations, non American's celebrating the 4th of July. I wonder how many militant atheists will be tucking into their pancakes later with absolutely no sense of irony about the whole thing? It just feels like it's eroding part of the fabric of this country.

Then again I don't really care that much.
  • Options
    In support of JohhnyBev, what's the point in starting a new thread on pancakes when there is one already (plus he is a lazy barsteward !!)
  • Options

Presentation not the best but tasted very good.

That food tech GCSE not wasted.

Roadkill.

By an HGV.

Laden with the heaviest steel in the world.

Before the lorry driver has then deposited his loose bowels all over it.
  • Options
    Gutted so far since jan 1st I have been booze free and have lost 20lb tonight is a firm fav of mine for grub but alas I can not indulge
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Who has sweetcorn on their pancake??

• Options
    Not a clue why they'd need sweetcorn.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Who has sweetcorn on their pancake??

Depends what they want to put with it, i have never had it but worth a try if with like cheese and ham.
  • Options

Gutted so far since jan 1st I have been booze free and have lost 20lb tonight is a firm fav of mine for grub but alas I can not indulge

Fair play NLA, everything in moderation, i am sure you could have had 1 or 2 although suppose its like saying to a gambler just put the 1 bet bet on.....

I had 2 savoury ones : standard bolognese and cheese , 1 for pudding strawberries sugar and lemon juice. They were all very nice and filling, my bro must have had like 2 savoury and 4/5 sweet ones with chocolate/banana the works, he's only 14 lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just a couple of little ones with lemon and sugar for me.
  • Options
    One with brown sugar and golden syrup, another with brown sugar and lemon juice.

Syrup won the battle.

Won’t see the bottles of syrup and lemon juice for another 12 months now, back of the cupboard for you
  • Options
    Damn the kids pancakes looked good last night whilst I had some fruit , yogurt and a small bit of granola
  • Options
    Had 8 with lemon and sugar.
  • Options
    Haven’t had our usual pancake battle yet this year, as I’m at Butlins, will do them on Saturday for our lot.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Had 8 with lemon and sugar.

That’s the style I adopt but it’s ruined the body
  • Options
    1.5 pancakes
    One with butter and jam
    Half with Nutella
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Had a Bacon and egg pancake for breakfast yesterday.

@coltheturd will be happy to know it's nothing religious, I just love pancakes and eat em once a week B)
  • Options
    That looks pretty decent, i dont really eat egg but i would give it a go!

At first it looked like a picklet (thin crumpet)
  • Options

That looks pretty decent, i dont really eat egg but i would give it a go!

At first it looked like a picklet (thin crumpet)

American style pancake, not a crêpe