Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roland wants to sell the valley?

There are rumours flying about that Roland thinks the valley is top big for us and wants to sell it.....how would he know he hasn't been since 2014.

If this is true, I think im done

Comments

• Options
    Nothing would surprise me with this clown ..
  • Options
    was it you started the rumour @twiggyaddick ?
  • Options
    Sure he'd like to sell the Valley.

It appears to be a personal challenge for him to make a profit from each of his football clubs, one way or another, - but he hasn't managed it so far with Charlton.

No doubt he is considering every possible option in an attempt to achieve exactly that, including separating the club from the real estate.

• Options
    Not a new story.
  • Options
    I know I'm stating the obvious, but If the clueless prick ran the club in a normal way, there would be a lot less empty seats.
  • Options
    Presumably you saw this tweet? Not sure where he saw/heard the rumour.

• Options
    No, Roland want to sell The Valley Review

A replacement programme will be sourced on loan from the network. Within 6 months it should be produced in English
  • Options
    No, if anything Roland would want to sell the annoying and inconvenient football team and keep the ground. He can turn it into some shabby little shopping centre while he leeches rent off the football team forever.
  • Options
    Apart from protests from the fans, which would be huge of course, would there be much else stopping him?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scoham said:

Not Ifor we have a proper owner! It would be at least 3 quarters full
  • Options
    HE MUST BE STOPPED NOW!!!!
  • Options

HE MUST BE STOPPED NOW!!!!

Stop trolling.
  • Options
    WUM
  • Options
    It's his final plan, Im sure. Once we are firmly a League 2 club with 5k crowds he'll go for it.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Scoham said:

I don't know if any of you lot know 'John Skinner', but that tweet has all the hallmarks of being posted by a fan of a rival team. The reference to the immortal "Your ground's too big for you" is a bit of a giveaway.

Due to the lame-arsed nature of it, I'm guessing he's Palace.

Having said that, he may just be a genuine fan passing a rumour on. In which case, apologies.
  • Options
    edited February 2017

Scoham said:

I don't know if any of you lot know 'John Skinner', but that tweet has all the hallmarks of being posted by a fan of a rival team. The reference to the immortal "Your ground's too big for you" is a bit of a giveaway.

Due to the lame-arsed nature of it, I'm guessing he's Palace.

Having said that, he may just be a genuine fan passing a rumour on. In which case, apologies.
    If you click on his name in the tweet it takes you to the account. Looks like it's pretty much all Charlton and anti regime pro CARD stuff. Dedicated effort if it is a wind up.

Edit ...... Also has a Linkedin page which looks pretty genuine. Although all his work stuff is train related so yeah could be a wind up after all :-)