Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The players DO care.....

I can promise everyone that those players do care and they are hurting. They are not these mercenaries that some are painting them out as. Yes they earn alot more than most of us but footballers earn good money. They are not the only ones. Other clubs are the same. Other sports also earn just as obscene money also. Footballers earn good money. JUST DEAL WITH IT! Don't follow a professional football club if you don't like it.

But they are not performing badly on purpose. They are desperate to perform well. FACT!

Comments

• Options
    Very profound.
  • Options
    Thank you, Katrien.

• Options
    How can you promise me that and how is it a fact?
  • Options
    Welcome to Charlton Life Karl
  • Options
    They care about their wages... FÀCT
  • Options
    Wierd.
  • Options
    Strange lad
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

2 threads in 2 minutes. Having tried to be polite in the first of them, I am less willing to be so in the second one

You are an idiot.

And a troll
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    5 goals at Gloucester, unfortunately 3 of them for FC United, but you would be hard pressed to spot one player who didnt care.
    What would Johnny R think of it all?
  • Options
    What a load of bollox
  • Options

What a load of bollox

No, it's true - Gloucester lost 2-3
  • Options

What a load of bollox

I meant this thread not you
  • Options

I can promise everyone that those players do care and they are hurting. They are not these mercenaries that some are painting them out as. Yes they earn alot more than most of us but footballers earn good money. They are not the only ones. Other clubs are the same. Other sports also earn just as obscene money also. Footballers earn good money. JUST DEAL WITH IT! Don't follow a professional football club if you don't like it.

But they are not performing badly on purpose. They are desperate to perform well. FACT!

How do you know?

To paraphrase a famous saying;

A turd is a turd is a turd.
  • Options
    If they care and that's the result week in week out it probably means the ain't good enough.
    The only real fact I know is, I gave up caring nearly 3 years ago.
  • Options
    Great post. By the way, are you Roger Johnson ? I ask because, 1. You must be close to the players to know what you know and 2. The similarities to the "If you don't like it, stay away" comment are remarkable.
  • Options

What a load of bollox

I meant this thread not you
    OK - sorry - the beer at Whaddon Road whooshed freely, literally for some that the Owner treated in the bar!
  • Options

Where is that wanker button again?

There was a lot of nudity on TV last night that annoyed me so much I shook my fist at the TV
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

You are probably right and sound like you may be on the inside.

The simple reality is, they are not good enough - not enough quality.

The defending for the Bury goal was so dire - 4 chances to clear and we pass the ball to their player to bury it and the reason the pass to their player was so shite was because the player concerned is a left footer and tried to clear the ball with his right foot and he is technically inept.

The whole squad is simply not good enough.

Mavididi must be wondering what he's done, coming to Charlton - such a talent - an oasis in a desert.
  • Options
    It's difficult for players to play in a team which is part of a club with no ambition. Plus no stability or certainty and knowing that the vast majority of fans have already lost heart.
  • Options
    Some might care, some might care a bit, some might not care much at all. If I have any sympathy with the players, it's that they know this club is rotten. However dedicated you are, not many can perform to their full potential if you are in bad environment. That's not an excuse and many could do better, I suspect, but don't get sidetracked with the main issue at this club is.
  • Options

Some might care, some might care a bit, some might not care much at all. If I have any sympathy with the players, it's that they know this club is rotten. However dedicated you are, not many can perform to their full potential if you are in bad environment. That's not an excuse and many could do better, I suspect, but don't get sidetracked with the main issue at this club is.

Reminds me of the pic of those higher birds pooing all over the lower birds in place that is meant to resemble the work place.

• Options
    bobmunro said:

I would say she looked more like a squirrel.
  • Options
    I care more than they do.
  • Options

Normal Saturday evening service resumed.
  • Options
    maybee a couple at most
    its all bull
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    I have given my opinion and people are shooting me down for taking side with the players. If you don't like my opinion TOUGH!