Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How rowdy do you get?

We are getting to grips with who has or hasn't been employed by de cloob.
But how rowdy are you?
I'll admit to sometimes shouting at the television when some politician or other comes out with bollocks.
My wife then tells me "They can't hear you Harry"
I then calm down.

Comments

• Options
    That Clint Eastwood used to be rowdy, but I guess a rawhide had something to do with that...
  • Options
    Precisely once a season I'll lose it on the cricket field. Not sure why this tradition exists, but it does
  • Options
    Not yet so rowdy that I go postal English style, and write a letter
  • Options
    Saturdays I get very agitated, the other six days I just sigh and shake my head.
  • Options
    I have been known to resort to the foullest of foul language when some idiot in a car threatens my existence when I'm on my motorbike, but other than that I'm reasonably placid.
  • Options
    I sometimes let out a sigh as I shake my head.

Makes me feel ashamed.
  • Options
    I usually rant and rave whenever a politican that I hate comes on the TV (Sturgeon | Salmond | Abbott are the usual three) - I'm quite a laid back driver but do suffer from road rage if your pissing me off (See the General Things that Annoy You thread for a guide)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2017
    I regularly shout belittling obscenities at 'Thought for the Day' presenters when I am alone in my car.

Edit - and they are on the radio. I'd never do anything like that whilst in earshot of my victim. Except, that is, for one glorious afternoon last autumn when I had a ticket at The Valley just a few rows in front of Lazy Daisy. I'm sure as a result that my wife has been blacklisted from any special club promotions.
  • Options
    when i get angry i cry. So i tend to not let myself get angry.

I'm a 25 year old man.

This also tends to make arguements between me and the missus degenerate into us both laughing at how much of a sissy i am.
  • Options

when i get angry i cry.

I've forgotten how to cry to be honest... Last time I did was at my Grandads funeral in 2002.

Didnt actually cry when my second Grandad died a few years ago, yet can feel myself getting emotional, just cant cry
  • Options
    I broke a pencil once.
  • Options
    I throw out the occasionally tut now and again but only when no one is around.
  • Options
    Rowdy Yates rowdy.

• Options
    When my children are out of earshot I get pretty rowdy towards the tv. Farage is the c**t trigger every time and that's the only time I use the word.
  • Options
    I let my family believe that I slammed a door seven years ago ... but actually the wind caught it. (ha ha),
  • Options
    All pretty normal I think, unless you can't help take it one step beyond - Then cancelling for anger management, under the NHS maybe helpful!
  • Options
    I can't be bothered to be rowdy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2017
    I'm Roddy, not rowdy! I used to work for a Glasgow solicitor in the very early days of word processing and my name would be corrected to rowdy vicar by the spellcheck. At the time, the company were the solicitors for Rangers and Graeme Souness would be changed to Grimy Sourpuss :smiley:
  • Options
    I got rowdy in M and S last weekend.
    Thank me later

• Options
    ...and I slashed my neighbour's tyres, too.
  • Options

I got rowdy in M and S last weekend.
    Thank me later

I got rowdy doing s + m I thought you said, must concentrate.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    I get a bit sharp with unsolicited marketing callers sometimes.
  • Options

I get a bit sharp with unsolicited marketing callers sometimes.

No, they are an excuse to do silly voices and play up.

It's hard to say what sets me off, I'm normally pretty calm but once the temper button has been pressed it's mayhem. People farting me about in restaurants and pubs can antagonise me.

Bad manners like ignorant cunts who don't say thank you like when you hold a door open or make way for them.

Tinny music on mobile phone loudspeakers on the train. That has got a reaction out of me before.

Poor lane discipline on motorways and A roads. That is outright dangerous and whilst I can't lose my shit with everyone as I'd combust I will tell the facts of life to anyone I get the opportunity to surrounding this. And mobile phone use whilst driving. And I don't mean speaking on one even here, texting and scrolling through Facebook I see at least 5 times a day without looking for people doing it.

And spitting, I get it on the football field, I do. In the street it absolutely disgusts me and will see a reaction. And people not picking up their dog shit.

I'll be killed one day by someone who takes exception to me taking exception to one of those triggers mentioned

• Options
    edited February 2017
    I'm kinda old school, I was brought up to stand up for myself, to be courteous, not to swear around women, as Carter says open the door for people, help people with their bags etc, a thank you costs nothing, some people cannot say this for some reason.
    I always try and work though a heated argument verbally, if it gets physical, its never pleasant, ultimately for both parties, if it happens I like to think I have tried everything to avoid physical confrontation, BUT, sometimes people leave you with no where else to go. I'm not what used to be called a 'hard nut', far from it, I like to think I am a decent person and I expect people to be the same, and I hate underhand snide people.
    I remember back in the day, there was a verbal tete a tete with a fella when I was on my way home from working late, I worked in EC1, cant even remember what the argument was about, anyway he gobbed in my face, full on oyster shot, I lost it, I'm not proud of it and looking back it could have cost me a lot, I guess thats my line in the sand right there.....!
    These days I let so much slide, I guess I really cant be bothered with it all.
  • Options
    I follow Charlton Athletic, Odense and the New Zealand Warriors. I'm always angry.
  • Options
    To anyone who considers themselves mild mannered, have a drive around Se28 sometime. Some of the manoeuvres will have your blood boiling. It's more certain than a Charlton 1-1 draw.
  • Options

when i get angry i cry.

I've forgotten how to cry to be honest... Last time I did was at my Grandads funeral in 2002.

Didnt actually cry when my second Grandad died a few years ago, yet can feel myself getting emotional, just cant cry
    There was me thinking I was the only one who was like this.