Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football for a Fiver Saturday

How do they pay me my fiver? Bank transfer, cash or cheque?

Comments

• Options
    Genuinely didn't realise this was on until a couple of days ago when it was mentioned on here. Even the club haven't tweeted about it very much at all. Not using the hashtag or anything...
  • Options

Bank transfer is the preferred method, put your account details on here or alternatively put the long number and security digits from the back of the card.
  • Options
    Should be a cracking atmosphere - crowd of at least 3000.
  • Options
    I bought 4 tickets ...make that 3004 or maybe 3003 may stay in bar
  • Options
    To think, we all used to get involved with the annual twitter storm - to try and get #footballforafiver trending!
    Now , marketing and promotion for Saturdays game will be at the start and end on the numerous videos the official site will up load of a ball hitting the cross bar from tonight :lol:
  • Options
    Planning on going Saturday as chance to have a rare home game with a few mates and have a drink before and after not at Charlton, without giving cockhead too much money.
  • Options

Tell you what, if you send me all your bank details. Security code etc, i will claim your money for you and as a good will gesture, on Saturday afternoon i will put £7.50 into your bank account.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2017
    Who are they going to get in to do the football? Sutton?
  • Options
    Who are we playing ?
  • Options
    markmc68 said:

Who are we playing ?

Bury
  • Options
    Glad I am going elsewhere. Can't see past a win for the Shakers
  • Options
    I guess I'm no longer a real fan, was going with the family on Saturday but after last night I can't face a trek up to the Valley.
  • Options
    I'm going but seriously wondering why.
  • Options
    No other plans. Just not going.
  • Options
    Not a penny more...
  • Options
    Could be a record low Footy for £5 crowd
  • Options
    Going..Booked my train tickets before last nights game, bad decision
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Flying back from a luxury, all inclusive two week holiday in the Maldives for this.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Flying back from a luxury, all inclusive two week holiday in the Maldives for this.

Jeez, what are doing on the internet in The Maldives :-)
  • Options
    I'm taking my 5 year old grandson to his first game, otherwise would be a no show for me.
  • Options
    There will be plenty that have bought for this that now can't be arsed, added to STH that can't be arsed I'm going for a crowd of 11858 with less than 8000 in the ground
  • Options
    Not beaten Bury at the Valley for 50 years (5 matches)
  • Options
    They ought to be paying us a sight more than £5 to turn up to which this disorganised, dispirited and in a few cases despicable piss-taking rabble
  • Options
    redbuttle said:

I think you'd be better off using the train tickets for something else. Riding backwards and forwards on the Woolwich ferry perhaps?
  • Options

redbuttle said:

I think you'd be better off using the train tickets for something else. Riding backwards and forwards on the Woolwich ferry perhaps?
    i don't think it's working Saturday.
  • Options
    Any one know if there is the £3 Kat tax for buying at the ground for today's football for fiver game?
  • Options

Any one know if there is the £3 Kat tax for buying at the ground for today's football for fiver game?

Very unlikely.