Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What will it take for Robinson to stop using 4-2-3-1?

We clearly don't have the players for his favoured formation. Be as serious or as stupid as you like with your suggestions.

Comments

• Options
    Why does he keep playing Crofts?
  • Options
    He'll be getting the bullet by Saturday, that'll stop him.
  • Options
    iamdan said:

He'll be getting the bullet by Saturday, that'll stop him.

All joking aside, it can't be long now can it?
  • Options
    CafcSteve said:

Why does he keep playing Crofts?

Experience and Welsh International, footballing wise, no idea :wink: .
  • Options
    red cards is a joke .....he must be on borrowed time ....just devoid of anything
  • Options

When he becomes Chris O'loughlin.
  • Options
    His time at franchise shows he will not abandon this system.
  • Options
    Just waiting for the news now that he is sacked and the Irishman is in charge!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't agree he doesn't have a no 10 ie someone who can pick up knock downs but also take ball off midfield with back to goal, turn and make something happen. Watt is ideal but KR plays him wide left or right. Holmes should be up to it and KAG if he has got over his debut season.
  • Options
    The thing is if he goes soon we've had to listen to all his crap and spin since October? when Brussel got the heave ho, for no return Aaaarrrrggggghhhh!
  • Options
    In 2020 during his second go on the Roland merry go round
  • Options
    Roland to tell him he should now play 4-2-2-2.
  • Options
    It's an important part of my day job to recognise bullsh*t artists when I come across them, and KR ticks all of the boxes...
  • Options

Just waiting for the news now that he is sacked and the Irishman is in charge!

I turned the job down, because (in a rare Socratic moment of sanity) I recognise that I'm clueless...
  • Options

It's an important part of my day job to recognise bullsh*t artists when I come across them, and KR ticks all of the boxes...

Up till now, I didn't think this. However, and much to my annoyance, I'm now wondering if you are right.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Look at their goal and you'll see how they found space in front of our back four - how can that be allowed to happen in a disciplined 4-2-3-1?
  • Options
    a little email could be waiting in his inbox in the morning
  • Options

Look at their goal and you'll see how they found space in front of our back four - how can that be allowed to happen in a disciplined 4-2-3-1?

It shouldn't happen, not against a side like Oxford. With the players we have, there is no way we should be leaving players unaccounted for between the lines, especially not with a double pivot. The 4-2-3-1 relies a lot on possession between the lines in possession and therefore the players must know the importance of conceeding this space
  • Options
    You can't play the same tactics and formations every week.you get found out.when we had a Decent manager in curbs we played different formations in one match.This is the lowest point I've known.judt hope it don't get lower but won't hold my breath
  • Options
    Should be getting his P45 soon.
  • Options
    What's the point in having wingers that don't put crosses in? What's the point in having 3 in midfield. What's the point in having1 up front? Clueless, absolutely clueless. You get the feeling Robinson is in way over his head.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    The sack will stop him. No chance of that tho. It'll be the first decision the Douchebag's got right if he elbows the fat scouse piss taking gobshite. Those 2 pricks deserve each other
  • Options

a little email could be waiting in his inbox in the morning

Share his email address?! :p
  • Options
    Never liked him before he came here, a chancer with little clue on how to change things when they start to go wrong.

Way out of his depth here and seems completely hung up on his system although did seem to change to 442 when Watt came on.
  • Options
    Within that 18 tonight there was enough to play a 4-4:2, even doing it with 30 mins to go.

No plan b