Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

LOL at our empty stadium

I don't get how anyone can like or Lol pictures of the Valley being empty. It's a sad disgrace what is happening to our club, shame on those who have done it.

Comments

• Options

I don't get how anyone can like or Lol pictures of the Valley being empty. It's a sad disgrace what is happening to our club, shame on those who have done it.

Mate I liked the picture AFKA put up because it is a blooming good picture and shows the damage Douchbag has done to our club. (As I said on the other thread, it shows there's not a soul around where I used to sit).

Fact I liked the picture doesn't mean I like what's going on. In fact, it cuts me to the quick.
    Fair play 82nd. Just don't understand how people can find it funny.
  • Options
    Roland doesn't do failure
    Be patient
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    I posted this on another thread but I am genuinely concerned:

It's dangerous because I am a serious Charlton fan and have been for years. I'm now more interested in Serie A. Imagine how many fans we have actually lost in all of this and we don't even know it yet. We will realise when this lot clear off and the attendance only increases slightly. If they stick around too long it may not increase at all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You can only imagine how Katriene feels sitting in the directors looking out at the empty stadium. An then we lose ! What ever it is she can not be feeling comfortable ! No one is that thick skinned. Surely she will walk soon ?
  • Options
    She is going nowhere and nor is Roland, they don't do failure.
  • Options
    Whatever happened to target 20k?

Sad to see but a windy Tuesday night league 1 game against Oxford under the current regime was never going to attract a large crowd.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

You can only imagine how Katriene feels sitting in the directors looking out at the empty stadium. An then we lose ! What ever it is she can not be feeling comfortable ! No one is that thick skinned. Surely she will walk soon ?

She's thick and she's thick-skinned. She is walking nowhere.
  • Options

I can't understand how it can be "empty" game after game when the liar said that she didn't care if we boycotted because they would replace us with new supporters/customers. Whatever happened to the west london lot & the Greenwich University oiks (joke) ???? & that spurs taxi driver must be feeling a bit silly now.
  • Options
    complete boycott, is the only answer.

If they shut the club down so f****** be it, it hasnt been Charlton since he took over anyway.
  • Options
    bellz2002 said:

For contrast this pic was taken at a Tuesday night game on 29th April 2014

That shows how bad it's got, the difference is remarkable, even a Saturday game isn't that busy now.
  • Options

I don't think you'll find a single person Bozman who likes or finds this funny mate

@Big_Bad_World, @LeedsbasedTownfan, anyone else from another club, care to comment?
  • Options
    Thought it looked the smallest Charlton crowd I've seen for a league match. Oxford brought a few tbf to them.
  • Options
    It is totally depressing -but as has been said - I can see how people may muster a depressed laugh - one of those if you don't laugh you cry ones! I want to cry!
  • Options
    It will be interesting to compare the Bury Fiver attendance on Saturday with similar promotions the last time we were in Division 3. As I recall, the one against Exeter when CP had recently been installed, was 25,000 plus...

@Airman Brown will of course be right across all of these stats and comparisons...
  • Options

It will be interesting to compare the Bury Fiver attendance on Saturday with similar promotions the last time we were in Division 3. As I recall, the one against Exeter when CP had recently been installed, was 25,000 plus...

@Airman Brown will of course be right across all of these stats and comparisons...

I didn't even realise there was a promotion this Saturday. Not that I would attend anyway.
    I will do my utmost to make the very first match after we are regime free though.