Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Oxford - Match Thread (post match from P15)

Comments

• Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

8 minutes until we dance...

Isn't the dancing after the game?
  • Options
    Crowd size?
  • Options

Crowd size?

Real one or the CAFC one?
  • Options
    Five minutes to KO and I kid you not there are 2000 home supporters here
  • Options
    If a centre back breaks down what happens? Jacko at CB? Solly?

Ffs stupid squad. Fair enough if Konsa is injured but Chicksen should be there. Surely one of lennon/Pearce are ready? If not why no dijksteel?
  • Options

Five minutes to KO and I kid you not there are 2000 home supporters here

Because able to have a block each soon enough!
  • Options
    "cheer up, cheer up the sun is red..."

As the tones of Red Red Robin leak out around the Valley, just 2,000 people are there to hear it. Sad times indeed.
  • Options
    Pitiful crowd!
  • Options
    Target 2,000 has been achieved then ;-(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Any live commentary for this?

On CAFC player.
  • Options
    Charlton to attack the Jimmy Seed stand in the first half.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

You were all so goddamned supportive on Saturday, I felt compelled to return to the fray for this evening. As AFKA implied, I'm nursing a broken heart, so expect commentary to be doused in tears and melancholy. I'll try and stay professional, but that's not a key skill of mine.

Anyway, on with the show...

Charlton's what you need Jimmy with a broken heart. Always a constant in life and reliable, if not exciting.
  • Options
    Charlton team in an unfeasibly long huddle apparently. Passing around notes, they say.
  • Options
    Donald Trump would call this a "tremendous crowd, Yuge!".
  • Options
    The come on song is playing... AND IT'S ON!
  • Options
    Sounds like we're doing well in the boycotts.
  • Options
    Oxford kick off, go down the right with Edwards. Tex wins it. Page gets a throw in.
  • Options
    Up the line to Josh, he looks for Botaka, but he slices it off for another throw in OU's half.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hoofed forwards, Martinez tries to break but Tex covers, a throw in to OU halfway into our half. Quickly taken, Edwards chips to McAleneyeley, move is down the right, Page gets in there, OU get another throw in the same place as before.
  • Options
    I'm just arriving, chill out everyone
  • Options
    Oxford work it down the wing, a decent cross in but Bauer clears well. Oxford have started brightly.
  • Options

If a centre back breaks down what happens? Jacko at CB? Solly?

Ffs stupid squad. Fair enough if Konsa is injured but Chicksen should be there. Surely one of lennon/Pearce are ready? If not why no dijksteel?

Or Roger Johnson. The lack of a centre back on the bench does seem silly, even with players injured we have about a million of them.
  • Options
    Byrne off the bar.
  • Options
    Oxford have a LONG THROW. Tex wins it, clears as far as Circum. Up to Maclaleneye, he turns JFC and crosses, goes across the box untouched, we get a throw on the other side of the pitch
  • Options
    Good Morning from Sydney. COYR.
  • Options
    Botaka to page to Byrne, Crossbar
  • Options
    We break, work it down the wing, a good move thats too fast for my fingers... BYRNE HITS THE BAR!