Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CARD STATEMENT 21/2/16 - Belgian authorities green light March 4th protest

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mametz said:

Mametz said:

I just love Katrien's analysis: " And, yes, we got it wrong with the managers and the players, but that happens, that is why clubs get relegated. "

What amazing insight she has. Having loads of shit managers and loads of shit players means that football clubs fail to perform their basic function of winning games. Who would have thought that eh?

Most quotable statement ever... I mean what should the CEO of a professional football club be judged on? The size of the jumbo sausages on offer in the café?
    The whole of her statement is amazing.

In essence what she is saying is an admission that the regime is responsible for wasting millions of pounds on bad managerial appointments and useless players which resulted in relegation. Despite this she can't see what we are unhappy about.

It's no surprise she has been locked in the broom cupboard by the PR gurus when she comes out with stuff like this and she still has no concept of how much it aggravates everyone.

Oh well, these things happen - like it was nothing to do with her at all and just a minor annoyance like forgetting to bring the washing in when it rains.
  • Options
    It makes it all the more astounding (and worrying) that she still has a job.
  • Options

It makes it all the more astounding (and worrying) that she still has a job.

Now she's stopped opening her silly gob every five minutes, can someone explain what she actually does all bloody day.
  • Options
    Squirrel face is pure comedy when she opens her trap.
  • Options

To be fair to Roland, I did sell programmes when I was 13 (in 1973) for a few games until the council stopped the club using child labour. I was pretty disgruntled at the time and I'll be in Belgium so 1/200

So it's you he is talking about!!!!
  • Options

As long as Roland owns the club we will be stuck with our terrible CEO.

He is never going to replace her.

He has to be slipping her a crippler surely? I've heard that sales of the blue pill are 'up' in Belgium!!
  • Options
    Stig said:

Lie Lie Land

That is f*****g brilliant!!
  • Options
    Stig said:

Lie Lie Land

FANTASTIC, Stig !!!!!

Is there no end to your talent ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Stig said:

Lie Lie Land

FANTASTIC, Stig !!!!!

Stolen for Twitter Mr Stig...... ;)
  • Options
    Would be good to get that done in Floyd Road!
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

Stig said:

Lie Lie Land

FANTASTIC, Stig !!!!!

Stolen from Charlton Life (though it could have come from Twitter for all I know). @A-R-T-H-U-R posted the original. Credit to @Hartleypete for the Daisy/Duchats idea.
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

Stig said:

Lie Lie Land

FANTASTIC, Stig !!!!!

Rubbish ! - the original it is an actual Bambi painting on Cross Street, Islington as reported by The Standard and many other papers, long before Twitter became involved!
    She does some excellent work since about 2010. Here is a Guardian article on her
    https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2015/oct/18/bambi-graffiti-artist-female-banksy-street-art-feminism

and another with some nice pictures
    https://theculturetrip.com/europe/united-kingdom/england/london/articles/who-is-the-london-street-artist-bambi/

Stig has brilliantly (as his artwork consistently is) turned it into relevance
  • Options

Would be good to get that done in Floyd Road!

A billboard opposite Makro would be more achievable. ;)