Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rochdale v Charlton - Post Match Views

Comments

• Options

Stayed away today. Season over. Well done to the die hards but you are presiding over a corpse in waiting. If it's mid table third division you want i guess, fill your boots.

AND

The Spanners...
  • Options

why does everyone blame the owner??

It's so undeserved.
  • Options

why does everyone blame the owner??

It's so undeserved.
    Poor Roly.
  • Options
    No more chances for me for Robinson, he's clearly not anything special
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Not that I think KR should be sacked as it will not solve anything, but his record is looking pretty poor. Even KF managed 3 wins didn't he? We sacked Slade and brought this man in to make sure we definitely got into the playoffs this season, not looking the wisest of decisions.

I imagine he will be pleased we scored more than 1 goal and will concentrate on that with some theatrical fury that we didn't win. We can still get into the play-offs etc.

If this was at the Valley at least there would be the potential for dancing afterwards, those that travelled up must be gutted they can't cheer their souls with some salsa
  • Options
    Not surprised we got a draw, only surprised we managed it coming from behind originally, no surprise we couldn't hold onto a lead either, it's all gone wrong since Fox left ;-).

As usual an unbalanced side, I doubt Slade would have faired much better (or worse TBH). How many more draws do we need for safety? About 52 points total isn't it usually, so 10 more draws from 15. We should just about manage it, might even get 2 more wins I reckon.

Await the KR v RS table, think he might be behind now.......
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Arsenal boy looked a bit special, especially the run that led to the second goal. Teixeira should have started. Very shaky at the back early on

Robinson went for the win with his subs, but Magennis on the wing to accommodate Novak? Really?

Magennis used to be a winger/wide mam
  • Options
    Just 8 points off relegation.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Big Mag was caught offside way too often.
    From the commentary it seemed like he was in a good position to score or at least get a shot off, on almost each occasion......very frustrating from the big guy.
    Better timed runs or awareness and he may well have scored one or two today.
  • Options

We're consolidating in midtable quite nicely now.

Tex should be starting, ahead of Bauer imo when Pearce comes back.

By ahead of Bauer do you mean in midfield or up front?
  • Options

Arsenal boy looked a bit special, especially the run that led to the second goal. Teixeira should have started. Very shaky at the back early on

Robinson went for the win with his subs, but Magennis on the wing to accommodate Novak? Really?

He also used to be a keeper!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sm said:

15 out of 18 points dropped against AFC Wimbledon, Oldham and Rochdale this season - says it all really.

Don't forget though, every year we make progress.....
  • Options
    jamescafc said:

razil said:

No more chances for me for Robinson, he's clearly not anything special

The manager is irrelevant for me. Can't see anyone having success under RD
    100% correct.
  • Options

Rochdale's last five results:

0-4
    0-4
    0-0
    0-0
    0-1

And we can not defend ! End of story!!
  • Options

sm said:

15 out of 18 points dropped against AFC Wimbledon, Oldham and Rochdale this season - says it all really.

Don't forget though, every year we make progress.....
    Yep, they never promised us which direction.
  • Options

Today actually fed me some doubts about Robinson - a manager who I have been positive about up to now. I put the Oldham match down to an error on his part which everybody is allowed - but noticed that in a team of below average goalscorers (throughout their careers) he has three players who are average or above average in that respect - Holmes, Bauer and Tex.It isn't rocket science that if fit, you have to play them! We had 16 corners against Oldham but no Tex. And we started without Tex today - I mean does he understand the simple concept, beacuse it isn't a hard one to grasp? I'd love to hear his side of things!

Roly says he has to play Konsa.
  • Options

No he used to be a Keeper!
  • Options
    edited February 2017
  • Options
    Leuth said:

We've been midtable third division inside the last decade, tbf. It's all about how you respond to that ;)

I have had gall stones twice in the last ten years. I think i responded to that in an appropriate and usual manner. Screaming agony...

Charlton, although not equalling that physical pain are now mentally rinsing me.
  • Options

I'm going to give you a like for that, whatever it was.