Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sorted out loft a bit today

Found these beauties

Prob more to follow in the programme stakes, loads of 1940s reserve and first team programes

Comments

• Options
    Great find! I wish I had some old kits. If you're ever looking to sell either "The woolwich" ones, let me know! :)
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Nice!

Does anyone know where I can donate my 200+ Divison 1, Wembley and prem years programmes?
    One has been signed by Paolo Di Canio - his first visit to the valley.
  • Options
    got offered a substantial amount a couple of years back for the reserve programmes.
    Ill try and get the box down later with some photos

Id lend them at some point if needed for display
  • Options
    Bit gutted as I had all the Osca Kits and the Adidas Woolwich ones

They've gone somewhere!!!!!!!
  • Options
    iamdan said:

Nice!

Does anyone know where I can donate my 200+ Divison 1, Wembley and prem years programmes?

The rusty toolbox.
  • Options
    @Henry Irving is on his way to your gaff as I write.. be prepared for a siege until you hand it all over .. for free ((:>)
  • Options

@Henry Irving is on his way to your gaff as I write.. be prepared for a siege until you hand it all over .. for free ((:>)

I'd say the PM was sent at 9:44
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sold at 9:47
  • Options

Great find! I wish I had some old kits. If you're ever looking to sell either "The woolwich" ones, let me know! :)

I'm sure I've got the red one in a cupboard in my old room at my mums, would have to check (and check the size!) but I'd be open to offers given it'd never fit me now!!
  • Options
    I've got a few old kits I'd be happy to donate to anyone, am currently doing loads of work at home and will dig them out and post some pics over the next few days
  • Options
    got a bundle of VOTV and Goodbye Horses if anyone wants them
  • Options
    Have you got the Goodbye Horse where someone is wearing a scream mask in front of a coach? The picture is on the inside front cover.
  • Options

I've got a few old kits I'd be happy to donate to anyone, am currently doing loads of work at home and will dig them out and post some pics over the next few days

Do you have the old yellow MESH one in medium?
  • Options
    Stewart said:

Have you got the Goodbye Horse where someone is wearing a scream mask in front of a coach? The picture is on the inside front cover.

No mate
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Found these beauties

Prob more to follow in the programme stakes, loads of 1940s reserve and first team programes

I'll give Henry 20 mins before he replies.......

Over an hour actually.

The museum would love to have them but you are right there is some value in the reserve programmes. We can give you an idea of value if you want.

Can we at least scan those we don't already have please @Charltonparklane please?
  • Options
    @Charltonparklane If you have any reserve programs mentioning or featuring a player called Armitage I would be grateful if you could private me. His son would be very interested in them.
  • Options

@Charltonparklane If you have any reserve programs mentioning or featuring a player called Armitage I would be grateful if you could private me. His son would be very interested in them.

Give me some more detail IE first name, years played etc and I will have a look in the museum's record. We have reserve match diaries as well as programmes. @StrikerFirmani
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The museum is always happy to accept donations although we say upfront we sell duplicate shirts, programmes etc to raise funds.

Cafchistorian@gmail.com
  • Options

Addickted said:

Found these beauties

I'll give Henry 20 mins before he replies.......

Over an hour actually.

The museum would love to have them but you are right there is some value in the reserve programmes. We can give you an idea of value if you want.

Can we at least scan those we don't already have please @Charltonparklane please?
    Yeah would love to know a genuine idea of value H and of course, I can scan them at home before hand and send them to you.
    PM me mate
  • Options
    iamdan said:

Nice!

One has been signed by Paolo Di Canio - his first visit to the valley.

No value in recent home programmes I'm afraid and the museum doesn't have storage for them.

Any away programmes, tickets, reserves, friendlies most welcome. Any preference 1950 programmes welcome.
  • Options

Found these beauties

OOOOO :smiley:

• Options

Found these beauties

OOOOO :smiley:

Not many survive from that era.

History mate.
  • Options
    Would say that depending on condition and opponents Reserve programmes from 40s/50s go for anything from £5 - £20 a programme. If any do become available would always be intetested. Lots of examples on view here https://www.flickr.com/photos/addicks7-6/albums
  • Options
    I wouldn't mind those 40's reserve progs for my collection...let's look at the bank balance.....Bollocks :(
  • Options

Give me some more detail IE first name, years played etc and I will have a look in the museum's record. We have reserve match diaries as well as programmes. @StrikerFirmani
    Thanks @HenryIrving . First name was Stan and nickname 'Ticky' , I know he was at the club before the war and played season 1946. Son is abroad at the moment but when he returns I will get the exact dates he was at CAFC.
  • Options
    I had the grey away Admiral shirt and a dealer offered me £200 for it a couple of years ago. If you were thinking of selling it that should be where you should start.
  • Options
    Henry are any of the programs (first team) from the 80s onwards worth anything?