Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Oldham v Charlton - Post match views - Feb 2017

edited September 2017 in General Charlton
Sigh....

Just not good enough at the mo. Painful. Golden opportunity to strengthen in Jan and we've weakened.

Owned by a near billionaire and 15 points behind Fleetwood Town....

Look forward to hearing from anyone who gave up their evening for this

Comments

• Well...

At least Morgan Fox's team didn't win and now are not in the play offs for the Premiership.... Grrrr
  • Stats on BBC suggest we dominated but regardless, losing to Oldham is not good enough. Looking forward to hearing from those who travelled.
  • Millwall in play offs - brilliant
  • We played tonight???? Thanks to roland I couldnt give much of a toss
  • Sponsored links:

• Whatever crap excuse comes up, were just not good enough
  • Roland f##c off you twat before you kill our club
  • Would just love to hear the views of those who still defend the morons running this club.
  • Had the perfect opportunity in January to bring in someone who could score goals. For whatever reason Robinson failed to do it. We are paying the price. If it keeps going like this Robinson wont make it to the end of the season.
  • Was in Wolverhampton for work all day and its a sad indictment that I never once considered heading north for the game after seminar finished.

I'm bored with it to be honest.

Same old week after week. Huff and puff, create next to no clear cut chances, offer zero threat from set pieces then listen afterwards to how it is everyone but the managers fault.

Completely baffling changes to the starting line-up. IMO we still don't have the players for this formation.

Heading for our lowest ever finish. Make no mistake, if this continues Robinson is in serious trouble.

Looks bleak. Can't see is getting anything at Rochdale, Oxford is also now looking tough.

• BR3red said:

Well...

At least Morgan Fox's team didn't win and now are not in the play offs for the Premiership.... Grrrr

And THD, Harriott, Kermorgant and Stephens. Very depressing!
  • This has to end.The club is rotten!! Time for as many to boycott,surly even the Poor sods that are still going.How much more rubbish do you have to watch.
  • Sponsored links:

• so we were unlucky again , oh dear what a shame

who gives a fuck

• I did until about two weeks ago. But now that i realize that we can't beat AFC Wimbledon, Fleetwood and Oldham . I don't give a fuck either !
  • so we were unlucky again , oh dear what a shame

who gives a fuck

Well actually, I do.
  • Redrobo said:

so we were unlucky again , oh dear what a shame

who gives a fuck

Well actually, I do.
    You need to get out more !
  • Apologies to anyone i might upset.
    But if you think that we have any chance of ever getting promotion under these cnuts you need to see a doctor fucking quick

Must say Steve if we don't get 3 points Saturday don't think we will make top 6
  • cabbles said:

A big chapter in my life of consolidation. I shall call tonight, the enlightenment

It really is on nights like this I must evaluate what I'm doing with my life and why. For many tonight would've been about spending it with a loved one, tonight I'm reflecting on a dj coach.

I'm reflecting why I've given up on 2 days of annual leave, why I'm coming back up here on Saturday, why my uncle is asking I commit to 50 more years of mid table league one obscurity and the bonus of possibly spending about £7 on a sandwich at a motorway services in 2 hours and finally scratching around for an Uber at 2.50am as we arrive at anchor and hope lane

If you're reading this in the hope of a match report then apart from a flurry of corners on or around the 85th minute, nothing happened.

I said in the post match report against Wimbledon that to achieve 13th place we must draw tonight and lose at Rochdale on Saturday, we've now put huge pressure on ourselves and Saturday is a must draw game

A depressing read, Cabbles.
    The good times will come again one day.