Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ian Oxley RIP - Can you help?

Comments

• Options
    sammy391 said:

Notice a "Steve Brown" has donated on the Just Giving page - is it THE Steve brown?

Yes it is
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Notice a "Steve Brown" has donated on the Just Giving page - is it THE Steve brown?

yes, his tweet is on here, back a few pages.
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Yep, his tweets were shown earlier in the thread.

• Options
    sammy391 said:

Yes
  • Options

I'm another who would like his daughter to receive any excess - she obviously needs it more than most.

Me too.
    Me as well.
  • Options
    If she's been living on rice & beans during this awful time for her, I would be happy to stick £50 on a direct shopping delivery for her @Rob7Lee if she has an account with anyone.
  • Options
    Just donated. Amount now upto £3394
  • Options
    I also agree that she should keep any excess money.
  • Options
    I'd like her to put any excess money on us to win promotion at 30/1.
    I'm probably the only one though
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rob7Lee said:

DA9 said:

If she's been living on rice & beans during this awful time for her, I would be happy to stick £50 on a direct shopping delivery for her @Rob7Lee if she has an account with anyone.

Thast very kind DA9, I will let her know, I think she's going to be Ok now thanks to everyone's generosity.

Keep your eye out, South London Press Friday I believe.
    I would be more than happy to do the same. Please let me know the method of monetary transfer.
  • Options
    Incredible, done. RIP Ian.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/andrew-buckland

Just to keep the link nice and visible
  • Options
    Just donated.

Well done all!
  • Options
    Missed this earlier but have just donated too.

I am so moved by the great spirit and generosity of all my fellow addicks.

Well done @Rob7Lee and @cabbles , and everyone who has helped.

RIP Ian and God bless Beccy.
  • Options
    I hadn't looked at the Daily Mail article until now, just looked at the murky world of their comments page. Jesus Christ there are a lot of nasty pieces of work out there. Well done EastFB72 for trying to give some balance.
  • Options
    Just donated too as had missed this yesterday. What a lovely thing to arrange @Rob7Lee and @cabbles
  • Options
    I only set up the page, took me minutes, the thanks go to everyone who donated and continues to, if I had a hat I'd take it off for you all!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rob7Lee said:

I only set up the page, took me minutes, the thanks go to everyone who donated and continues to, if I had a hat I'd take it off for you all!

Ditto - this was a great club/supporter/forum effort
  • Options
    Wow, phenomenal achievement from all involved in setting this up and for reaching the target. I only gave this thread a cursory glance this morning and thought I'd come back to find a decent amount given but not all of it! Still chipped in a donation because you never know, when qualified Beccy may help to save my life.

Again, well done, it just shows how decent we all are.
  • Options
    our fan base absolutely amazes me. Well done to all involved.
  • Options
    Just donated. Happy for the surplus to go to Beccy. RIP Ian.