Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ian Oxley RIP - Can you help?

Comments

• Options

I tried to donate but it wants me to log in via Facebook or set up an account. All I want to do is put in my cc details or pass on some money from my PayPal a/c. This seems overly complicated or am I missing something?

A few months ago they just giving wanted to know the ins and outs so I didn't bother,tonight went through straight away don't know why
  • Options

Done. Could not see how to tweet it, or did you write your own tweet, @cabbles ?

I'll dm you mate
  • Options
    you can retweet from me @ab54666 on twitter, have tweeted Jacko and Solly for a RT and see if the players can help...... you don't ask....
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Found the tweet button now

(but the tweet set up there is too long, will do my own)
  • Options
    Top stuff from everyone, an amazing response so far.
  • Options

Yeah and I just realised you're not following me so couldn't dm you :wink:
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Yeah and I just realised you're not following me so couldn't dm you :wink:
    Thought I was, I will fix that.

• Options
    Done, not much I know but I am sure every little helps. Good luck with this and well done whoever spotted it.
  • Options
    Also helped out.Really sorry to hear of the situation and hope we can raise enough money to cover this for the family. As others have said: One of our own
  • Options
    May not seem like a lot to you @rananegra but every penny is huge towards Beccy I'm sure.

Shows how powerful a site like this can be.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What's jacko's twitter handle. He may retweet for us. I don't follow the players
  • Options
    Found it
  • Options
    cabbles said:

What's jacko's twitter handle. He may retweet for us. I don't follow the players

@johnnie_jackson
  • Options
    Done. Can't imagine just how much stress she's under
  • Options
    Seems such a lovely girl yet so unlucky, I remember not coping very well when my mum died and I was 35!

Her father died on her Birthday, 2 weeks after her Nans funeral and she was in hospital having herself just come out of intensive care!
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

Seems such a lovely girl yet so unlucky, I remember not coping very well when my mum died and I was 35!

Her father died on her Birthday, 2 weeks after her Nans funeral and she was in hospital having herself just come out of intensive care!

Well good work so far mate
  • Options
    Solly has just retweeted
  • Options
    No problem, @Rob7Lee but can we just hold fire and discuss privately in the morning and get this right?
  • Options
    RIP Ian. I've just donated & I'm sure we'll get you up to or near the cost of the funeral.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

No problem, @Rob7Lee but can we just hold fire and discuss privately in the morning and get this right?

Sure.
  • Options
    Will sort out in morning, but if anyone was friends with Ian we'd be grateful if you pipe up on this thread or via the Inbox in the top right of your screen, ta
  • Options
    Done. Just to clarify though. Don't just giving take a percentage so she won't get all the £2,900 or have I got that wrong?
  • Options
    I'm friends with Beccy on Facebook and saw that her dad sadly died - didn't realise she was lumbered with this horrible debt though. Happy to donate.
  • Options

Will sort out in morning, but if anyone was friends with Ian we'd be grateful if you pipe up on this thread or via the Inbox in the top right of your screen, ta

Have sent this thread as a link to Beccy. Although she doesn't use CL, thought it'd be nice to see, as there are a couple of nice comments so far.
  • Options
    Beccy,know you've just signed up. I'm going bed now, will inbox you tomorrow
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

Done. Just to clarify though. Don't just giving take a percentage so she won't get all the £2,900 or have I got that wrong?

They do yes, but i'll cover the JustGiving costs.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

DRAddick said:

They do yes, but i'll cover the JustGiving costs.
    I'm confident we can get there.
  • Options
    It's the people donating who are the good people, so pleased to see this at nearly £500 already.