Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wimbledon v Charlton - Post Match Views

Painful at the end.

Over to you...

Comments

• Gutted. Same ol'
  • For heaven's sake two weeks in a row I thought we'd won
  • Watching on Sky sports news and just knew the equaliser would pop up at the bottom of the screen
  • disappointing .. once again so close to a win .. I have NEVER known a season with so many 1-1 draws
  • What's that saying about doing the same thing again and again and expecting different results? Why sub our best players, change shape and sit back inviting pressure. Inevitable they will get a chance at the lowly level we play at.
  • Sponsored links:

• disappointing .. once again so close to a win .. I have NEVER known a season with so many 1-1 draws

Bob Peeters' season must be up there.
  • There's no pattern to our 1-1 draws, we've scored late equalisers we've conceded late equalisers.

14 draws in 29 matches, a draw on Tuesday will give us a 50% draw record...
  • Time and time again we throw it away is fitness an issue or is it concentration or is it we are just shit.
  • edited February 2017

Its bloody gutting. Cue someone saying 'i feel nothing, this is what RD has done to my attachment to the club' Piss off.

Yep damn right. Speak for yourself not others.
  • I feel something, gutted. Any chance we could have just been bloody unlucky two weeks running? I'm staying positive although it's getting harder to do so.
  • Was in the home end - can't remember watching two teams that bloody bad - Christ it was Sunday league
  • Just logged on... surprise surprise... another 1-1
  • In terms of possession we dominated, but other than the goal, only Watts chance made the keeper work.

Same as last week we simply let the game drift always allowing the oppo a chance of grabbing something

AFC got a sign out near the end Karl Robinson is lying cunt. He found this funny (we were 1 up). At the end he got caught up in argument with their ground staff, looked like he had to be held back
  • Sponsored links:

• JohnnyH2 said:

In terms of possession we dominated, but other than the goal, only Watts chance made the keeper work.

Same as last week we simply let the game drift always allowing the oppo a chance of grabbing something

AFC got a sign out near the end Karl Robinson is lying cunt. He found this funny (we were 1 up). At the end he got caught up in argument with their ground staff, looked like he had to be held back

IF this is so, at least he's showing passion and disappointment at the result
  • Bollocks.

A fuller and more considered report later
  • Never say never but crikey something incredible has got to happen.
  • edited February 2017
    Not good enough really. That's a draw against a fucking pub team.

Any immediate escape from this shit league is a dream.
  • There's no pattern to our 1-1 draws, we've scored late equalisers we've conceded late equalisers.

Record is 20 in a season
  • Never say never but crikey something incredible has got to happen.

I think you can safely say "never", mid table is the best you are going to get this season

Record is 20 in a season
    That looks very "achievable"