Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New youth player- Pro Contract (Fake)

edited February 2017 in General Charlton
https://twitter.com/darionwb/status/830143357502369793

This French kid has just signed (will join on June 1st apparently) and has posted his contract on Twitter, pretty interesting to see but I wonder how long the club will let it stay up, I'd say it's pretty sensitive info.

On the player himself he was due to have a trial at Bayern Munich in April but will 'most likely' cancel it. Could be a decent prospect.

Comments

• Options
    Can't see it I'm afraid.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
  • Options
    Fake written all over it
  • Options
    The more I look at his tweets the weirder it gets- apparently he's already had contract offers from City and United. Reckon you might be right.
  • Options
    To whom it may concern?don't think so!
  • Options
    Why would a later say "to whom it may concern" as well as "dear darion"
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Why would a later say "to whom it may concern" as well as "dear darion"

Katrien wrote it?

The contract offer is void after January 8th so if he signed it, why hasn't the club announced it?
  • Options
    - It's not a contract, it's a very poorly worded offer letter.
    - As McBobbin says - 'To whom it may concern' is nonsense.
    - Board of Youth Directors?
    - It isn't dated.
    - Will be void 'then' after. It's Thereafter.

That's just at first reading - it's wrong in many other respects.

Of course it's a fake - and a poor one at that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Definitely, God knows what whoever it is is trying to achieve, didn't even cross my mind that someone would bother to fake it.
  • Options
    Signed by the youth academy itself and not an individual.
  • Options
    Yeah but is he any good?

How tall is he and will he be on the bench v Wimbledon?
  • Options
    Also uses the old badge with "TM" after Athletic and u21s are now u23s.
  • Options
    What a weird kid... Of all the clubs to pretend to sign for...
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

Was just gonna say that myself. Bizarre. Trying to work out why anyone would bother. Only thing I can think of is an extremely overexcited kid trying to generate a bit of interest in himself- like the African kids that used to post on the Facebook page asking for trials.
  • Options

Huskaris said:

Was just gonna say that myself. Bizarre. Trying to work out why anyone would bother. Only thing I can think of is an extremely overexcited kid trying to generate a bit of interest in himself- like the African kids that used to post on the Facebook page asking for trials.
    Yeah maybe, as you say, bizarre... By posting a fake contract presumably he is removing himself from the shop window though?! So weird...

Just to check, we are 100% it's fake?
  • Options
    Free admission to The Valley for any match. Think that may be the thing that swings it.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

Huskaris said:

Yeah maybe, as you say, bizarre... By posting a fake contract presumably he is removing himself from the shop window though?! So weird...

Just to check, we are 100% it's fake?
    Without someone coming out and saying so I suppose we can't be completely certain but going by how poor the letter is and the badge etc. you'd assume so. Either that or little Tommy D was let loose on the contracts this time.