Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lads Weekend Away

Looking at sorting a weekend away for our group of lads. we do a long weekend every year but starting to run out of ideas where to go after doing the usual Magaluf, Ibiza etc last few years.

Looking for beach break for a group off early 30's that is not to dead but where we will not look like the dirty old men we are lol.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    Bournemouth
  • Options
    As a 'late 20s' Lifer, this post terrifies me. Good job.
  • Options

Looking at sorting a weekend away for our group of lads. we do a long weekend every year but starting to run out of ideas where to go after doing the usual Magaluf, Ibiza etc last few years.

Looking for beach break for a group off early 30's that is not to dead but where we will not look like the dirty old men we are lol.

Any ideas?

Benidorm, I know it's got a rep for really old birds etc (it does have that as I'm sure they'll be at least 1 of you who's into that) but it's cheap as chips and has a decent nightlife and if you fail on the night out there's plenty of strip clubs on the way back which I'm sure offers extras.
  • Options

Any ideas?

Benidorm, I know it's got a rep for really old birds etc (it does have that as I'm sure they'll be at least 1 of you who's into that) but it's cheap as chips and has a decent nightlife and if you fail on the night out there's plenty of strip clubs on the way back which I'm sure offers extras.
    Agreed re Benidorm. Went last year an annual booze week with friends in September of last year. Dirt cheap.

It's Not the best place, and is tacky etc etc. But the weather is good, the beer is cold and the woman are errrrrrrr.....Old

Perfect for a lads piss up. Bar called Cafe Benidorm is open until 7 / 8am, roll out of there, get chips and gravy from the place next door, then back out at 10am the next morning.

It's a real mixture of ages and caters for all.
  • Options
    +1 for Bournemouth. My home town, so I'm biased! If it's one of those rare days in the summer when it's actually hot you can spend all day on the beach and then hit the bars/clubs, there's loads of choice.
  • Options
    Prague. Belgrade is great if like dance music (judging by Ibiza and magaluf). Dublin. Barcelona. Munich.

Okay, I have now actually read your post... Lisbon, Croatia is great. Have been to a lot of the Greek islands. Paros and Naxos are lovely and have fantastic beaches
  • Options

Any ideas?

Agreed re Benidorm. Went last year an annual booze week with friends in September of last year. Dirt cheap.

It's Not the best place, and is tacky etc etc. But the weather is good, the beer is cold and the woman are errrrrrrr.....Old

Perfect for a lads piss up. Bar called Cafe Benidorm is open until 7 / 8am, roll out of there, get chips and gravy from the place next door, then back out at 10am the next morning.

He said lads, not granddads.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    went Benidorm a few years back not sure I could bring myself to go back.

Someone in the office suggest Benalmenda, anyone been any good for the LADS @WSS
  • Options

Any ideas?

Haha I've been 5 or 6 times and never been to cafe Benidorm, 5 in the morning is enough for me anyway, Daytona bar along the front is a quality bar for day drinking if you like a bit of rock music.
  • Options

Jaywick

cant afford it
  • Options
    I would put forward butlins adult weekend, its a good laugh and its like a holiday but no need to get on a plane. Granted weather you might need to be lucky but i have been to about 7 with different groups and its just a P*** up!

Some mates previously have turned their nose up thinking butlins but if you havent been its worth a go, will cost around £100-£150 for a long weekend but all you have to worry about is booze.

Alot of stag dos/ hen dos but generally the average age would be late 20's with all ages to suit :)
  • Options
    Went to Valencia for my stag do a couple of years ago, great beach, good bars and clubs
  • Options
    Butlins can be a laugh. Went last year to the 90's reloaded and this year (May) going to the 2000's one. Massive piss up and it's quite relaxed.

I did enjoy Benidorm, despite all the drunk northern lads looking for punch ups. But when you tried to take a bird back to your hotel the reception dont let them in.

That doesn't happen at Butlins.....
  • Options
    Baghdad is meant to be class nowadays
  • Options

Any ideas?

Reading the second paragraph with great interest. Count me in for your next trip.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm with Moutuakilla with Prague.

I realise that is not a beach holiday but I assume/hope that most of the time is spent in the boozer.

Go during the football season and you can have a cracking weekend with the football and beer, all cheap.
  • Options
    Basra will go orff with the ladz.
  • Options
    Barcelona has it all and is an awesome place (beach, bars, football etc etc etc), with cheap(ish) flights too.... Other 'lads' weekends I've been on over the years, all of which have been great: Riga, Krakow, Budapest, Stockholm, Helsinki, Hamburg, Vegas, New York....plus an annual trip to Braunton (north Devon) to worry the locals (still do this at the ripe old age of 46...).... Enjoy..
  • Options

Any ideas?

Just an afterthought, where will you be going?!
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

Butlins can be a laugh. Went last year to the 90's reloaded and this year (May) going to the 2000's one. Massive piss up and it's quite relaxed.

I did enjoy Benidorm, despite all the drunk northern lads looking for punch ups. But when you tried to take a bird back to your hotel the reception dont let them in.

Happened once but just went back to her hotel.

• Options

Dizzle said:

Most of the woman in Benidorm ( @Curb_It excused ), aren't particularly worried about the use of a hotel room.
    Oh dear.
  • Options

Dizzle said:

Most of the woman in Benidorm ( @Curb_It excused ), aren't particularly worried about the use of a hotel room.
    Oh dear.
    That is an alleged statement BTW - I can neither confirm nor deny such allegations.
  • Options
    Daaaaarrrrnnn to Margate
  • Options
    Don't go Benidorm. Full of dirty Scots. Peasants the lot of them.