Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"Vociferous boos for Karl Robinscum" - welcome to AFC Wimbledon!

That's the warning from my Dons-supporting mate.
At first he said we weren't to think it was directed at our fans or players - only now they have also worked out that Chicksen and JFC have past MK connections.

Comments

• Options
    Could be worse.

Disappointed tutting is much more hurtful than vociferous booing I reckon.
  • Options
    Let's confuse them by promoting Jason euell to assistant manager for the day under the instruction not to leave Robinson side. They won't boo euell!
  • Options
    Let's confuse them by promoting Jason euell to assistant manager for the day under the instruction not to leave Robinson side. They won't boo euell!
  • Options
    Wimbledon fans even in the pre MK Dons days have always been a bit hostile, a bit select, a bit stand offish, a bit up themselves .. reality is they're a bit of a bunch of fecking wombles ..
    great survivors though, even if the 'miracle from the ashes of the old club' was in reality financed by a VERY rich benefactor
  • Options
    At some point they need to drop the complete hostility to MK Dons. It has happened and there's no going back. A fierce rivalry is good but the level of hatred shown from AFCW to MKD is almost at parody levels. Not even the Old Firm clubs hate one another like that. Well, they do but it is a different kind of hatred, one stemming from decades of competition, not because of a botched ruling from the authorities that never should have happened. The agreement brokered by the FSF between the two sets of fans should have been a turning point; it's poor form to take an olive branch at the same time as returning a fist.
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

At some point they need to drop the complete hostility to MK Dons. It has happened and there's no going back. A fierce rivalry is good but the level of hatred shown from AFCW to MKD is almost at parody levels. Not even the Old Firm clubs hate one another like that. Well, they do but it is a different kind of hatred, one stemming from decades of competition, not because of a botched ruling from the authorities that never should have happened. The agreement brokered by the FSF between the two sets of fans should have been a turning point; it's poor form to take an olive branch at the same time as returning a fist.

Don't think that will happen until MK drop the Dons.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Fiiish said:

Don't think that will happen until MK drop the Dons.
    moves afoot for this to happen .. name change to the MK Roundabouts .. be a toss up 'tween them and Swindon for the new naming rights
  • Options
    I'll be there cheering on Charlton ,I reckon our 650 supporters will make so much noise when we go 3 up that you won't even hear the planks
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Think they're perfectly entitled to. Regardless of what you think of Wimbledon fans, or Wimbledon as a club, the decision to allow MK Dons to happen was a disgrace, and the fact that they hold onto that grudge will help to make sure that it'll never happen to another club, which is particularly important given the increasing amount of foreign owners who want to do as they please with our football clubs.

Agreed and boo the ownership by all means. Booing the employees though, 10 years after the so called peace agreement, is a bit sad though.
  • Options
    They should show some respect, we did sell them Carl Leaburn for heavens sake
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

MrLargo said:

Think they're perfectly entitled to. Regardless of what you think of Wimbledon fans, or Wimbledon as a club, the decision to allow MK Dons to happen was a disgrace, and the fact that they hold onto that grudge will help to make sure that it'll never happen to another club, which is particularly important given the increasing amount of foreign owners who want to do as they please with our football clubs.

Agreed and boo the ownership by all means. Booing the employees though, 10 years after the so called peace agreement, is a bit sad though.
    Peace agreement, WTF?!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jesus you lot.

I couldn't care less one way or the other.
  • Options
    "Vociferous boos for Karl Robinscum"

.....is that what they are gonna chant?

Ive heard worse.
  • Options
    Total bulls*** thread.

• Options
    Fiiish said:

CAFCTrev said:

"Vociferous boos for Karl Robinscum"

.....is that what they are gonna chant?

Ive heard worse.

I hear they're going to chant

"You manage a team of shit journeymen run by a bunch of insane kleptocrats."

to the tune of Karma Chameleon.
    That's what I'll be singing, can't fault their logic
  • Options

Should never have taken a job at Franchise FC if he did not want to receive a hostile environment wherever he went.

It was a big break for someone at a young age who had only really played non league. Opportunities like that dont come around too often so would be surprising if anyone but the most ardent of Wimbledon fans turned that gig down in the scenario KR was in.

Hope we batter them and he gives them 2 fingers walking off and does a Rosler if they give him stick.
  • Options
    WSS said:

Jesus you lot.

I couldn't care less one way or the other.

Yet comment! :smiley:
  • Options

Horrible club who want to destroy another football club and ensure no greyhound racing in London.

As far as I know these two tracks are still open.

Crayford (London Borough of Bexley) Romford (London Borough of Havering)

• Options
    Really worried that the boos are going to travel to my front room in The London Borough of Bexley and disturb my afternoon nap.
  • Options
    One way to guarantee charlton fans chanting KRs name!