Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Floyd Rd Mural

2»

Comments

• Options
    Find a suitable wall, get permission from the Council and I am sure your fellow Addicks would cover your costs!
  • Options

Find a suitable wall, get permission from the Council and I am sure your fellow Addicks would cover your costs!

This, @shine166. I'd throw in a few bob to see it happen and would happily present the case to the council.

Can anyone think of a well-located wall for this?
  • Options
    A mural of Roland Out across the West Stand reception door.
    Thanks.
  • Options

This, @shine166. I'd throw in a few bob to see it happen and would happily present the case to the council.

Can anyone think of a well-located wall for this?
    If anyone can help with possible locations il try get some help with the coucil from a friend that sorts all the walls around walthamstow,
  • Options
    Just seen this on Twitter & thought it's perfect for the Floyd Road mural!
  • Options
    That is excellent - I've always been intrigued by that mural - it always formed a silent and never-mentioned backdrop to the Valley experience - it was a fascinating film. There is a glimpse of one of the old Valley floodlights around the 40 minute mark.