Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Stephen Henderson

Great saves kept Forest in the game which they went onto win.Always rated him and good luck to him

Comments

• edited February 2017

Great saves kept Forest in the game which they went onto win.Always rated him and good luck to him

Agreed, but he may still have issues with taking crosses, since his shoulder injuries. He fluffed one cross and got away with it. It looks like he may have a problem fully extending his arms to take crosses.
  • Great saves kept Forest in the game which they went onto win.Always rated him and good luck to him

Agreed, but he may still have issues with taking crosses, since his shoulder injuries. He fluffed one cross and got away with it. It looks like he may have a problem fully extending his arms to take crosses.
    This. Always thought he was a great shot stopper, and he pulled off some brilliant saves while with us, but last season at least he was very hesitant to come for crosses. Also, his distribution left something to be desired.
  • edited February 2017
    Didn't know that. Hope he's OK.
  • I read he tore his Achilles. Hope he's okay
  • Some incredible goals in the Norwich vs Forest game yesterday
  • cafc4life said:

I read he tore his Achilles. Hope he's okay

Out for at least the season, really back luck for Henderson
  • cafc4life said:

I read he tore his Achilles. Hope he's okay

Out for at least the season, really back luck for Henderson
    Terrible luck for him. He has suffered with injuries.
  • The 28-year-old is expected to be sidelined for between six to eight months.

Forest caretaker boss Gary Brazil said: “It was a big disappointment to lose the goalkeeper to what looks like a serious injury.