Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Regan Charles-Cook goes out on loan

13»

Comments

• Options
    Regan always had promise. He needed regular football away from u23 games. I’d rather him get a full season, unless he goes straight into 11.

Glad for Reeco, don’t want to burden him too much, like we did with KAG early on. But that’s the other thread....
  • Options
    _nam11 said:

Regan always had promise. He needed regular football away from u23 games. I’d rather him get a full season, unless he goes straight into 11.

Glad for Reeco, don’t want to burden him too much, like we did with KAG early on. But that’s the other thread....

Yeah good points on both. What I'm thinking with RCC would be to keep him around for the next 2-3 weeks while we get players back from injury, but I do agree he's at that phase where he needs regular first team football. With Reeco and KAG I'm really just thinking about Saturday and who starts/makes the bench.
  • Options
    If that's the case with the NL, then hats off to someone at Charlton who thought it was a sensible move for the lad.

Forward planning is something we've been sadly short of for the past three years.
  • Options
    KR in his post match interview mentioned RCC playing very well against Peterborough in the Cup, and hoping he'll be available for the replay. Slightly depressing that the player on loan at Woking has lasted in the FA Cup longer than we have!
  • Options
    edited December 2017

Doesn't look like he's involved tonight.