Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Fleetwood - Post Match Views

Well we didn't get battered by the Cod Army but they certainly pissed on our chips at the end.

Look forward to your feedback of the match

Comments

• Options
    Thought it was 1-0, till about 2 seconds ago
  • Options
    Has Robinson told any of them poor souls in the West to F*** Off yet?
  • Options
    Thought the ref ruined the game. Before the lino sub we were in control then we lost our shape when Chicksen went off
  • Options
    And I thought Keith Stroud was bad!
  • Options
    Chicksen going off was the turning point. That, and changing the mid defensive pairing did it imo. Shame because we'd been looking good. We just seemed to run out of steam at the end.

• Options
    Rosler acting like a complete bell end at the end!
  • Options
    Rob said:

Chicksen going off was the turning point. That, and changing the mid defensive pairing did it imo. Shame because we'd been looking good. We just seemed to run out of steam at the end.

The stoppages didn't help either.
  • Options
    How was that a red card? Wasn't violent conduct and he certainly wasn't last man! Poor substitutions. Needed pace and he bought on Jackson and Novak
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2017
    Read on the Charlton Facebook page and the other forum That the unity protest out in Belgium is ridiculous as "people should be going to a vital game away at Northampton" , something I laughed at as being ridiculous that the game Be given such hype

Perhaps they were right, vital game in the battle for mid table!
  • Options

Fleetwood, we drew with Fleetwood.

Thanks Roland, for bringing so much happiness to SE7 in the 3 long years you've owned us.

This, a thousand times this
  • Options
    wasn't there but seems that we need to attack more ?, be more confident .. this result is very disappointing, especially after the big morale booster last week @ Bolton
  • Options
    Oakster said:

Changing times - used to set the alarm and tune in every Saturday morning to listen to the games - follow every kick on the commentary on here.

Now - had to remember to check the score 15 minutes after the game ended.

This self-promoting prick Robinson & the PR offensive is the final straw - it's dead to me until the Belgians are gone.

I bet Karly boy is feckin' chuffed to bits about that late red card; it was squeeky bum time for him - but fortunately the referee gave him a late gift of something to moan about.

I'll get in there with a quick "I'm just.. I mean... Arghh.. I shouldn't really be talking whilst I feel this angry.. but.. Well, the referee has a lot to answer for".
  • Options
    Oakster said:

Changing times - used to set the alarm and tune in every Saturday morning to listen to the games - follow every kick on the commentary on here.

Now - had to remember to check the score 15 minutes after the game ended.

This self-promoting prick Robinson & the PR offensive is the final straw - it's dead to me until the Belgians are gone.

Same here, Saturday night at 10/11 pm was Charlton time, no matter how shitty in it made Sunday morning at work.

Totally forgot about tonight's game until 60odd mins in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It is not all gloom and doom yet some favorable fixtures upcoming a few wins and we will be in the playoff mix.
  • Options
    6 unbeaten. Karl is a wizard. Maybe he can make RD and KM disappear.
  • Options
    what happened with Byrne ? .. was the RED justified ? .. be honest now ((:>)
  • Options
    If not then look forward to a 5am trip next season up to bloody Carlisle.
  • Options
    As for the game, we were pretty shit imo. Created next to nothing.
  • Options
    @Redmidland Thanks very much for your match threads.

It sounds from today's commentary that we were good for a long spell but could only get the one goal when two or three were needed.

Has anyone who saw it got an opinion on the red card?
  • Options

If not then look forward to a 5am trip next season up to bloody Carlisle.

Let's hope it is in April/ May as we all know what happens then!