Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Uwe Rosler

Classless. Absolutely classless.

Comments

• Options
    Always has been.
  • Options
    Our problems are far closer to home.
  • Options
    What's he done?
  • Options
    Just seen on Twitter: Taunting the fans before he went down the tunnel? What a prick.

Wasn't he the one that ol' Bobby Peeters had a bit of a spat with?
  • Options
    Got a feeling we're not his favourite club to be honest..

• Options
    not fbg .. fog .. fucking orrible german
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

Not too wrong there though , is he!
  • Options
    Nah, you're both right mind you - it is a disaster for us to be languishing mid table.

I just found it perversely funny considering out of the three teams listed, they're all top 6 at the moment apart from us.
  • Options
    Fucking disgusting, him and his entire team, fourth in the league remember, celebrated like they just won the Champions League after drawing against us.

Classless C**t
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sam3110 said:

Fucking disgusting, him and his entire team, fourth in the league remember, celebrated like they just won the Champions League after drawing against us.

Classless C**t

Highest league position they have ever been in their history.
  • Options
    Two world wars and one world cup doo dah
  • Options
    He's classless but he's still probably bitter about losing a fight against Bob Peeters all those years go when we beat Wigan 2-1
  • Options
    Good luck to them. I thought it was funny.
  • Options
    I thought he was a complete knob

• Options
    Bloke is an utter tool.

Peeters should have knocked the shit out of him last time he was here.
  • Options
    Seems that the Fleetwood bus was 'attacked' when it left the ground. Sad to reveal Rosler wasn't hurt in the incident.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Seems that the Fleetwood bus was 'attacked' when it left the ground. Sad to reveal Rosler wasn't hurt in the incident.

If true, then we have some classy individuals if they feel that sort of thing is necessary
    I'm just impressed that they waited about for an hour for the pleasure.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What did Uwe do wrong ? Celebrate a last minute equaliser ?
    Wasn't there today so don't know what happened
  • Options

What did Uwe do wrong ? Celebrate a last minute equaliser ?
    Wasn't there today so don't know what happened

Went over loving up the ref then cheered to the west and north stand. Was asking for trouble.
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

The most intelligent thing I've heard from a manager recently to be honest.
  • Options
    Outrageous comments, finishing outside the top 6 would still be a success for the regime here, once again finishing higher than we ever have before under them.
  • Options
    Shame he is their manager as fleetwood seem like a top club otherwise
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    LuckyReds said:

Just to clarify... What did he say wrong? Other than making it seem that we are determined to be in the top 6, which we are being told is the case as fans, but clearly they have different ideas... Who are you really angry at? Finishing outside the top 6 is a disaster for this club, finishing outside the Championship is a disaster for this club considering where we started when this bunch of dickheads took over, it's not Rosler's fault we are run by dickheads is it?
  • Options

I'd have him as our manager every day of the week.

Therein lies the rub. If he's part of your own team, he'd be a bit of ledge
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Huskaris said:

LuckyReds said:

Just to clarify... What did he say wrong? Other than making it seem that we are determined to be in the top 6, which we are being told is the case as fans, but clearly they have different ideas... Who are you really angry at? Finishing outside the top 6 is a disaster for this club, finishing outside the Championship is a disaster for this club considering where we started when this bunch of dickheads took over, it's not Rosler's fault we are run by dickheads is it?
    I've already said I agree with that above; it is a disaster to be outside the top 6. To be entirely honest, anything less than automatic promotion this year is a failure IMO. Not because we have some God given right to be in The Championship, but more so because that's exactly what we did 18 months before these pricks rolled in to Charlton and began destroying what we'd recently been building.

Pack it in though, mate. You're reading far too much in to my post. I never said I was angry at him? I'm not even particularly bothered that he decided to play-up today. I just said we're not his favourite club clearly, which seems to be fair considering he decided to give a bit of mouth/gestures to the home fans. I dare say he remembers Peeters mugging him off when he was last here, and that's clouded his opinion of us.

I just found his comments a bit funny - in the comedic sense, no other way - that's all. At 10:30am on match day he's saying we're a disaster, and pointing to clubs that are in our shoes but actually doing what is expected of them: progressing. Can't fault his logic at all, I think the man is a cock, but that comment is completely true.
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

Huskaris said:

LuckyReds said:

I've already said I agree with that above; it is a disaster to be outside the top 6. To be entirely honest, anything less than automatic promotion this year is a failure IMO. Not because we have some God given right to be in The Championship, but more so because that's exactly what we did 18 months before these pricks rolled in to Charlton and began destroying what we'd recently been building.

Pack it in though, mate. You're reading far too much in to my post. I never said I was angry at him? I'm not even particularly bothered that he decided to play-up today. I just said we're not his favourite club clearly, which seems to be fair considering he decided to give a bit of mouth/gestures to the home fans. I dare say he remembers Peeters mugging him off when he was last here, and that's clouded his opinion of us.

I just found his comments a bit funny - in the comedic sense, no other way - that's all. At 10:30am on match day he's saying we're a disaster, and pointing to clubs that are in our shoes but actually doing what is expected of them: progressing. Can't fault his logic at all, I think the man is a cock, but that comment is completely true.
    Woah woah woah! I agree entirely with what you have said in that post! Nothing at you at all there!!!

I was actually quoting you to quote the tweet!!! Sorry!