Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Fleetwood match thread 04/02/17

Good afternoon folks and welcome to today's match thread. Before we start I have a short announcement to make, today will be my last match thread for the foreseeable future. My role at work has changed and as from next weekend I start travelling out of the UK. I'm off to work in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and China during Feb and March, then off to India and other parts of Asia, Africa and South America for the next couple of years. I hope I may be able to meet some of the CL readers who live out in those countries, just in-box me if you fancy a pint (wine in my case). I will come back and do some match threads when I can, but for now, after 6 years, I will be stepping down from the regular updating.

Right now onto today, Can we continue our unbeaten run? Can we inflict a first defeat in months on Fleetwood? What will the new line-up look/play like?
Over the next few hours we will see whether we can continue to push-on and make the play-offs as those 3 questions will be answered one way or the other!! As far as I'm concerned I reckon we can win this, I'm going for 3-1 to the Addicks.

As usual I'll bring you the team news as soon as I have it, but for now COYR's!!!!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!