Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

8Ball (pool game) Progress

Anyone else play this. So addictive. The only way to earn billions. (For most of us anyway).

Comments

• Yep love that game. I always build up a load, buy a decent cue, lose it all and then have to start slowly again
  • Used to play it ages ago... might have a reload!
  • McBobbin said:

Yep love that game. I always build up a load, buy a decent cue, lose it all and then have to start slowly again

Trick is slow accumulation. Gave my brother 800,000 couple of days ago by letting him win. By yesterday he'd lost it all. (Fair play, I took 200,000 back off of him;)
  • Used to play it ages ago... might have a reload!

Feel free to add 142-153-293-9
  • Bloody hell! It took me hours and hours to get to level 15 and you're level 201!
  • Bloody hell! It took me hours and hours to get to level 15 and you're level 201!

Ha ha. Got to the point where I play 30 or 50 million coin games. Get a lot more experience points for each win, albeit the amount of points needed to increase levels goes up considerably. Love the fact that every game is different. Just wish you could type your own comments whilst playing. (Though understandable why you can't).
  • I'm a mere level 49 I go through phases of playing loads to not at all.
  • I play this, get loads of coins, decide to play the double your coins game, win a couple and convince myself I'm invincible, lose the lot in 2 minutes, rinse and repeat
  • Level 59 here and sitting on £1M.
  • Got hacked out of 2m. Back on 89k with a 70% win rate
  • Sponsored links:

• rina said:

I play this, get loads of coins, decide to play the double your coins game, win a couple and convince myself I'm invincible, lose the lot in 2 minutes, rinse and repeat

Big mistake. Quite often at a higher level especially, it's a case of first opportunity wins. My longest winning streak is 19, but can equally lose 8 in a row.
  • rina said:

I play this, get loads of coins, decide to play the double your coins game, win a couple and convince myself I'm invincible, lose the lot in 2 minutes, rinse and repeat

Big mistake. Quite often at a higher level especially, it's a case of first opportunity wins. My longest winning streak is 19, but can equally lose 8 in a row.
    yeah, I know it's a mistake but I can't help myself
  • Just signed up, have a feeling that it is going to be a mistake...
  • edited February 2017

Just signed up, have a feeling that it is going to be a mistake...

Don't be tempted to gamble on higher games too soon. Slow and steady. Being good at the game in the real world also helps in terms of understanding the physics of the cue ball/spin etc.
  • Has 9 ball now. Great addition. Wish you could bet more than 10 mil though.
  • Over 4 billion coin balance now. Getting good at this.