Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone meet with the manager today?

Sink if dealt with elsewhere. Didn't Robinson say in this week's interviews that he was meeting with fans today? Anyone know if he did? Any on here attend? If so, care to enlighten us on what was said?

Ta

Comments

• Options
    Jolly good - Thanks
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

Yes, two members of the Trust Board plus two other fans met with Robinson and Barker plus Rubashow. The Trust will write up a report in next day or two.

Be interesting to see the write up because my mate was one of the other two and he's just given me the low down. KR and RB was with them for almost three hours, brilliant.

KR drinks Amstel.
    He has a good taste in beer then!
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Essex_Al said:

Yes, two members of the Trust Board plus two other fans met with Robinson and Barker plus Rubashow. The Trust will write up a report in next day or two.

Be interesting to see the write up because my mate was one of the other two

Sounds positive, why not give us the lowdown.
    Be interesting to see if there is any divergence in emphasis or interpretation from the other write up when it comes through.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Would've rated him more if it was Stella.
  • Options
    edited February 2017

Essex_Al said:

Be interesting to see the write up because my mate was one of the other two
    Reams? :wink:

Sounds positive, why not give us the lowdown.
    Be interesting to see if there is any divergence in emphasis or interpretation from the other write up when it comes through.
    That's exactly why I'm not saying anything until I see the write up to see if it is a true representation of the evening or what Trust members want to hear!

• Options
    Who is RB??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Curb_It said:

Who is RB??

Richie Barker
  • Options

Sounds like Essex Al is getting his retaliation in first.

Anything that comes out not fitting with his world view of "everything is great Riga Slade Robinson is great, the regime is great, Meire is great, Duchatelet is great, Charlton are performing the best they can and all protesters want the team to fail" will be dismissed as lies and distortions by the evil Trust people who have an agenda and who hate the club aren't real fans like him.

Of course Essex Al won't say what WAS said according his friend as that would expose this tactic.

Whatever comes out he will just go to the other forum and slag CL members off, or boast how he upset people. It's his modus operandi it seems.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Who is RB??

Red Bull, but shhh.
  • Options

Sounds like Essex Al is getting his retaliation in first.

Anything that comes out not fitting with his world view of "everything is great Riga Slade Robinson is great, the regime is great, Meire is great, Duchatelet is great, Charlton are performing the best they can and all protesters want the team to fail" will be dismissed as lies and distortions by the evil Trust people who have an agenda and who hate the club aren't real fans like him.

Of course Essex Al won't say what WAS said according his friend as that would expose this tactic.

Whatever comes out he will just go to the other forum and slag CL members off, or boast how he upset people. It's his modus operandi it seems.
    Weird....meaning weird {...}