Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton receive EURO 2016 CASH

Not sure if posted elsewhere but we made £256,443 from euro 2016

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38838606

Comments

• Apologies it is euros not GBP
  • Change the title to "Roland Recieves"
  • That's a tidy little profit; some of those teams make for interesting reading!
  • All spent on paying Ba off
  • edited February 2017

Millwall earned more (well, just a little bit more) than us - Millwall 269,451

Eat your heart out, Roland.

• Why did they earn more?

Thats what I was wondering...

Am sure that Johann played every Qualifier and match at the Euros (Up until the Quarters) yet cant think of a single player other than David Forde or Shane Ferguson who would have played International Football whilst at Millwall but neither went to the Euros
  • MrOneLung said:

Not sure if posted elsewhere but we Roland made £256,443 from euro 2016

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38838606

Corrected it for you.
  • Sponsored links:

• hope he chokes on it tight prick
  • About the same money we spend paying off Ba

Am sure that Johann played every Qualifier and match at the Euros (Up until the Quarters) yet cant think of a single player other than David Forde or Shane Ferguson who would have played International Football whilst at Millwall but neither went to the Euros
    Ferguson was in Northern Ireland's squad.

If qualifiers are included, would we have got some money for Simon Church playing for Wales?

Ferguson was in Northern Ireland's squad.

If qualifiers are included, would we have got some money for Simon Church playing for Wales?
    Yes Church played for Wales against Andorra and Bosnia in the first couple of games during Qualifying back in 2014.

Could have played more but didnt bother to check
  • You've also got Tal Ben Haim who played for Israel during Qualification as well

Really does baffle me even more why we got less than Millwall now
  • You've also got Tal Ben Haim who played for Israel during Qualification as well

Really does baffle me even more why we got less than Millwall now

Millwall sent more hooligans.
  • Standard Liege only got 58,000 euros; Alcorcon got 8,000; Ujpest 30,000, STVV and CZJ got nothing. Huh!

Farsley (Celtic) AFC got 25,000, probably because they used to have a Gibraltar international.
  • nice money .. for doing feck all
  • edited February 2017
    MrOneLung said:

Apologies it is euros not GBP

Fuck that. They can keep their poxy Euro money, we don't need it.

CAFC should just rely on good English money on its march to a secure midtable place.

Pounds not playoffs!