Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Would you..

Buy a car of Karl Robinson?

He's a born salesman. He just chats and waffles a load of bs.

Comments

• Options
    I did,in a petrol station i think it was...
  • Options
    Check it still has 4 wheels on it first.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

He's not a very good salesman, most of us have seen right through it.

Also, I have established from watching a couple of his interviews that I can only listen to him for a maximum of 3 and a half minutes before I get an uncontrollable urge to repeatedly shut my head in the fridge door whilst having a severe tourettes attack.

This! I did sit through that interview yesterday, but it was bloody hard going and I'd be looking for Director's (short) Cut in future.
  • Options
    Worst would ya ever.....
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

He's not a very good salesman, most of us have seen right through it.

Also, I have established from watching a couple of his interviews that I can only listen to him for a maximum of 3 and a half minutes before I get an uncontrollable urge to repeatedly shut my head in the fridge door whilst having a severe tourettes attack.

I get a similar feeling, except it's his head I want to shut in the fridge door.
  • Options

Worst would ya ever.....

It's meant to be!
  • Options
    After selling my Range Rover 'Marquee' before having any idea what I was going to replace it with, I'd probably look at buying maybe a.....BMW X5, and then announce to all my mates I was going to buy the most expensive one he was selling. Then, when he didn't accept my 'ford fiesta' offer for his X5, i'd resign myself to the fact that I would have to make do with the wife's Nissan Note and then go on record as saying I couldn't understand why he didn't accept my offer, i'd tell my mates how mad he had made me, and how i felt he had over inflated the price because he knew I was carless and had just banked £60k for my old car.....thank my wife for her support and reiterate she had nothing to do with it.

When my mates point out i'd made this mistake before, I'd just tell them all to 'calm down'!