Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Deadline Day - Other football

Put all other non-Charlton deals, chatter, stories in this thread today

Comments

• Options
    Seen that Wet Spam have suddenly decided that they dont need Scott Hogan (Brentford) feel sorry for the bloke and Brentford...

They've kept him out of the squad harming his form and their position whilst this saga goes on and now West Ham cant be arsed!!

Also you've got to feel for Ulloa, will possibly move today but feels betrayed by Leicester, case of average player at an average club yet will forever be famous as one of the players who won the Premier League with them (plus he got a medal many top players could only dream of!!)
  • Options
    They reckon up to three clubs are bidding up to £15m for Brentford's Scott Hogan. Anyone seen him?!is he that good?
  • Options

They reckon up to three clubs are bidding up to £15m for Brentford's Scott Hogan. Anyone seen him?!is he that good?

Aston Villa are favourites now but he wants to move to the Premier League (Palace are another rumoured to be interested) - Dont know much about him, think he was out for the season injured last year as dont remember him playing at the Valley nor do I remember him scoring much in the League
  • Options
    If Scott Hogan gets transferred, Rochdale are entitled to 20% sell on fee, good business for them.
  • Options

Not sure £15m gets you that much these days. Palace paid £14m for Sunderland's left back.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Not sure £15m gets you that much these days. Palace paid £14m for Sunderland's left back.
    We only got half that for Lookman...
  • Options
    Nope
  • Options

sam3110 said:

Pedro45 said:

Scoham said:

We only got half that for Lookman...
    We're in the third tier.

We got a record transfer fee for a player in the third tier, for a player who has barely played 50 professional football games, having plucked him out of complete obscurity
    "We got a record transfer fee"........shouldn't that read "Duchalet got a record transfer fee".
    sam3110 said:

Nope

It should do because we won't see a penny of it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Now this is who I'd like to see replace Ajose!!

• Options

Who is it? Twitter is banned at my work.
  • Options

Bristol City have triggered the release clause in Matty Taylor's Contract...

Bristol Rovers Striker who scored 28-goals last season in League Two and already has 19-goals this term.
  • Options
    300,000 apparently
  • Options
    QPR midfielder Axel Prohouly has joined League One club Port Vale on loan until the end of the season.The 19-year-old Frenchman has yet to make a first-team appearance for Rangers
  • Options
    Semi Ajayi has joined Rotherham on loan, been a few clubs now but only made 18 league appearances in total.
  • Options

Semi Ajayi has joined Rotherham on loan, been a few clubs now but only made 18 league appearances in total.

Is he an ex Charlton youngster?
  • Options

Is he an ex Charlton youngster?
    Yeah didnt we release him yet he was then snapped up by Arsenal?

He's a really strange case in the fact he's played for a lot of U23 sides but never appears to break through

(Bit like why we've still got Oliver Muldoon in a way)
  • Options
    Yeah apparently we only offered him a six month contract so he had a trial at Arsenal and they signed him, he appeared on their bench a few times as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Adebayor signs for a Turkish club noone has ever heard of. $$$
  • Options
    Always thought Ajeyi would end up being 'one that got away'. Still could be but has not pushed on in the way I expected him to.
  • Options

really? Been involved in European competitions over the last couple of years and consistently at the top of the Turkish league.
  • Options

Gonna make 4.5million Euros out of that apparently. Probably do ok for the rest of this season, then decide the whole thing's too much hassle and put his feet up.
  • Options

shirty5 said:

300,000 apparently

For Taylor? - Christ, do a swap deal for Ajose!!
    I said a couple of weeks ago to try and swap them.
  • Options
    Craig Mackail-Smith has joined Peterborough on loan from Luton.

Strange as he's barely played for Luton this season (mainly in the Football League Trophy) and has just one goal
  • Options
    West Ham manager Slaven Bilic has confirmed the club will not be making any Deadline Day signings.
  • Options
    Ravel Morrison joining QPR on loan.
  • Options

Carlton Cole
  • Options
    sakho spotted at euston, 20 million to palace