Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ceefax page

2»

Comments

• Options
    Ordered!

Loved ceefax, though waiting for the Chelmsford score was a pain, as I had to wait past the Konica League of Wales scores to get to the Beezer Homes league scores.
  • Options

CHG said:

Yep, growing up used to watch Kent on ceefax for years.

I know a game of cricket can last a while, but years?
    Often it seemed like it
  • Options

Talal said:

Just bought one as well. They're gonna find it odd the sudden demand for this mug.
    You've all fallen for a classic online scam, did you not notice that the Paypal Payment goes to Mr C Snide Cash Quick Enterprises?
    I'm starting to wonder.... Not heard anything since I placed the order!
  • Options
    Took a while to get mine. They apologised for the delay and said they were inundated with orders and everything was taking a little longer than normal to deal with.
  • Options
    Talal said:

Talal said:

Just bought one as well. They're gonna find it odd the sudden demand for this mug.
    You've all fallen for a classic online scam, did you not notice that the Paypal Payment goes to Mr C Snide Cash Quick Enterprises?
    I'm starting to wonder.... Not heard anything since I placed the order!
    I emailed them earlier about my order and got this reply:
    Hi,

Your order should have gone out by now and so I've resent it through our system and made sure it gets printed and posted for tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay
    ...so might be worth chasing them if you also haven't had anything yet.
  • Options
    My mug arrived today. On recent form I expect the handle to fall off with it's first use.
  • Options
    I've just chased mine. I'm thoroughly excited about this mug
  • Options
    Got mine a few days back after a delay
  • Options

Winning!

That isn't real.

Marcus Bent has scored 2 goals.
  • Options
    Had a quick apology, been sent out today.