Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

It seems there's a worse run club than us...........

Palermo now on their 11th manager in the last 2 seasons!

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/38761572

Comments

• The curse...

• Each appointment has improved their ranking though.
  • Do you reckon the Chairman of Charlton | Coventry | Blackpool | Forest | Palermo all sit in a room and play a version of swapsies like what you did in the School Playground with your Football stickers.

i.e. Been in charge, been in charge, been in charge... Ooo havent had him.. I'll swap you two Youth Products for that Manager?
  • Do you reckon the Chairman of Charlton | Coventry | Blackpool | Forest | Palermo all sit in a room and play a version of swapsies like what you did in the School Playground with your Football stickers.

i.e. Been in charge, been in charge, been in charge... Ooo havent had him.. I'll swap you two Youth Products for that Manager?

We must have been left holding some prettty terrible stickers if that's the case !

Don't give them ideas.
  • se9addick said:

Do you reckon the Chairman of Charlton | Coventry | Blackpool | Forest | Palermo all sit in a room and play a version of swapsies like what you did in the School Playground with your Football stickers.

We must have been left holding some prettty terrible stickers if that's the case !
    Well in Stickers you get... Shinies... In our Football club you get... Shities!!