Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Miguel Ferrer RIP

Actor, who passed a couple of days ago to throat cancer.
Only heard this as it was mention at the beginning of NCIS LA last night.

Comments

• RIP

A man of many films so if anyone doesn't recognize his name just Google him.

Also George Clooney's cousin
  • I first saw him as Bob Morton in Robocop. Always thought he should've been able to reach that grenade. He was great in The Stand too and even though he made a hundred other things, I'll always remember him for those two.
  • man of many parts .. R I P
  • Remember his dad - played in Columbo amongst other things. He was brilliant in Twin Peaks. Great character actor
  • RIP, Gonna be a big miss on NCIS LA, just not gonna feel the same without his wit.
  • Really enjoy NCIS LA. @Sherlock is quite right. Lots of wit there and Miguel/Owen has a great deadpan delivery.

Heard them mention it before the show started last night and was shocked. Found myself analysing all his scenes then. Seemed to have been a lot of one on ones with the rest of the cast, with him looking out for them. They obviously knew what was happening with him and I just thought it was a lovely tribute.

Rest in Peace Miguel