Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leaving the EU. Is it the right thing to do?

Comments

• Options
    Glad somebody made a thread on this. CL has been ignoring the Brexit thing for too long.
  • Options
    I'm sure it is an important issue, but at the moment I'm more concerned with how reliable my scales are. Have I lost a lb or put on 5 :neutral:
  • Options
    The Energy Union's aim is to provide secure, sustainable, competitive, affordable energy so it's a definite "no" from me.
  • Options
    I'm still boycotting home games at the Valley so at the moment I feel the best option is remaining...at Ebbsfleet United to watch local football.
  • Options
    Depends on the context of "right". Do you mean "correct" or the opposite of "left"?
  • Options
    See you in Makro car park to discuss.
  • Options
    What's your opinion @RodneyCharltonTrotta?
  • Options
    Only racist deluded little Englanders would ever consider it. No one will vote for that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Right or wrong we're leaving .
  • Options
    Ere we go again!
  • Options
    Good someone make this thread an announcement. Then I can "dismiss" it and never see it again.
  • Options
    It's quite simple really, everyone who voted to leave is a massive racist and everyone who voted to remain is a pessimist snowflake remoaner.

• Options
    of course it's the right thing .. we didn't sign up in the 1970s to end up as a German colony
  • Options
    Hang on... When did we join in the first place?
  • Options
    No.
    This hopefully will be my first and last comment in this thread.
  • Options
    Just off to perform my own Brexit! back in a jiffy...
  • Options
    It was jolly good to see that the Supreme Court has decided that Parliament will be consulted prior to the triggering of Article 50. This will surely mean that there will be no more loose ends for anyone to discuss or debate, as they'll cover everything off to everyone's satisfaction. Won't they?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Siiinnk.
  • Options
    iainment said:

No.
    This hopefully will be my first and last comment in this thread.

Only you can control that :wink:
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    LouisMend said:

It's quite simple really, everyone who voted to leave is a massive racist and everyone who voted to remain is a pessimist snowflake remoaner.

What about those that didn't vote/spoiled their vote?
  • Options
    Ironically today's development was actually something well worth debating and hearing how both remainers and leavers took to the news.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    cabbles said:

Ironically today's development was actually something well worth debating and hearing how both remainers and leavers took to the news.

See your point but For every page 'well worth reading' on the brexit thread there was at least 20 pages of complete nonsense. That's why it had to be closed.

• Options
    Lot of Labour MPs up North voted to remain,
    but their constituents voted overwhelming to leave,
    (some 75%). How does Parliament having a say help?
  • Options
    Be very interesting to see how each nation votes on this. Imagine Scotland will be pretty much 100% voting against it. Wales was leave, as was England - will their MPs vote for what their constituents wanted or for what their party wants them to vote for?

N Ireland will be interesting, will their votes represent how their constituents/party want them to or how they feel it could affect a border?

Can't imagine any sort of upset here but think it will herald a new Scottish independence referendum with a different result.
  • Options
    I dunno - just emigrate.