Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

VOTV133 on sale online...

First postponement on a VOTV publication day in 29 years so I'll take that ...

Copies available to order at www.votvonline.com now if you don't want to wait for the Fleetwood match.

Comments

• Options
    It's times like these that truly show the wisdom of taking out a subscription. :-)
  • Options
    Will they be on sale at Bolton next week?
  • Options
    Not on sale at Bolton. Sorry.
  • Options
    Mine arrived in the post today. Thanks @Airman Brown for the great tribute to our friend Pete Flynn. Pete was such a wonderful and principled bloke who loved our club so much. His infectious enthusiasm for the club never dimmed and I am sad that he never got the chance to see us emerge from our current situation. But when we do, I will raise a pint of Doombar to Pete.
  • Options

Mine arrived in the post today. Thanks @Airman Brown for the great tribute to our friend Pete Flynn. Pete was such a wonderful and principled bloke who loved our club so much. His infectious enthusiasm for the club never dimmed and I am sad that he never got the chance to see us emerge from our current situation. But when we do, I will raise a pint of Doombar to Pete.

• Options
    Ordered!
  • Options
    Doing another mail-out about 3pm if anyone else wants one in the post tonight.
  • Options

I need to find my PayPal username and password first!
  • Options

I need to find my PayPal username and password first!
    You don't actually need it, as you can pay by card as a guest through the PayPal app.