Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Prague Stag Do

I'm off for a couple of days in June to Prague and would love some good tips on what to do and where to go. All answers both cultural and drunken much appreciated! Apologies if there is a thread on this already, my mobile version of CL can't search.

Comments

• Options
    As for Budapest thread, birds are also..filth
  • Options
    Not been for a stag but am going back for a 5th time in may.
    Seems like every other shop is licensed with a pilsener sign outside. Pragueaddick gave good advice. The old mint on the old town square is good (mincovna I think). We stay on mala strana side at uzjed? Pivovar narodni brewery one stop on tram.
    Simple to use public transport from airport to city.
  • Options
    Here you go, it's all here. Goldfingers is where you want to go.

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/27822/prague-info-required/p2
  • Options
    Was there last year, not many stags, those that were there were not Brits, lovely city though and plenty to see and do.
  • Options

Here you go, it's all here. Goldfingers is where you want to go.

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/27822/prague-info-required/p2

Ah goldfingers. Sign on door - no cameras, no guns.
  • Options
    Congratulations @PragueAddick oh wait...

He may be the man to assist though!
  • Options
    @Stewart can I post some pics of your stag do on here :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrLargo said:

Been to plenty of European cities for stag weekends. Prague stands out as the only place where I was constantly offered dwarf sex everywhere I went.

Did you pick her up when you shagged her?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Congratulations @PragueAddick oh wait...

He may be the man to assist though!

If you want a lecture on why not to leave the eu. Presumably not what the boys are after.

Top place. Enjoy but we be wary of the clip joints/plod.
  • Options
    If you can don't go over the weekend.
  • Options
    I went on a Stag Do in Prague in September last year, was a great weekend and Goldfingers was visited every evening.

Just don't do what I did and lose your wedding ring...! Unfortunately mine is somewhere at the bottom of the river in Prague.
  • Options

I went on a Stag Do in Prague in September last year, was a great weekend and Goldfingers was visited every evening.

Just don't do what I did and lose your wedding ring...! Unfortunately mine is somewhere at the bottom of the river in Prague.

Phew, that's a relief. I thought you'd lost it somewhere in Goldfingers.
  • Options

Phew, that's a relief. I thought you'd lost it somewhere in Goldfingers.
    That's what the rest of the party told my wife, much to their amusement...