Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

V.O.T.V

Would any one like back numbers of The Voice of the Valley magazines from 1st edition untill 2015.There may be one or two missing,but only a few. They will have to be collected.I am in Sittingbourne. phone 01795.435161.(Derek Ash)

Comments

• Options
    Alternatively, if anyone would like the new issue out this weekend, VOTV133, they can now order it here. I'll be posting them out tomorrow night.
  • Options
    send them to Katrien
  • Options

Alternatively, if anyone would like the new issue out this weekend, VOTV133, they can now order it here. I'll be posting them out tomorrow night.

Yippee !

Who needs Sat night TV when there's a new VOTV to read !

( Especially if it features Fanny....)
    Page 3? :wink:
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Yippee !

Who needs Sat night TV when there's a new VOTV to read !

( Especially if it features Fanny....)
    Page 3? :wink:
    Ah, those were the days, Len.....

• Options
    Derek1952 said:

Would any one like back numbers of The Voice of the Valley magazines from 1st edition untill 2015.There may be one or two missing,but only a few. They will have to be collected.I am in Sittingbourne. phone 01795.435161.(Derek Ash)

A serious but maybe stupid suggestion, but would the CAFC musuem like them as a record of fans' views? Where's Henry?
  • Options
    We already have a complete set in the museum but thanks for thinking of us.
  • Options

Rick I missed 132 can I buy that & 133 together via post ?
    Thanks
  • Options

Rick I missed 132 can I buy that & 133 together via post ?
    Thanks
    Yes, you can get 132 from the back numbers page.