Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chap in an AFC Wimbledon shirt at the Millwall game?

edited January 2017 in General Charlton
Anyone else see him? He was also in the away end with us at the Southend game last month. Anyone know him or why he came to our game when AFC were at home on Sat?

Comments

• Options
    And he was at Bradford away i think...
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    young man with longish ginger hair and a beard ? ... he's at most, if not all away games as well .. VERY nice chap and Charlton from head to toe .. lives down in Berkshire I believe .. used to be a freelance video cameraman .. I last spoke to him at Scunthorpe if I recall correctly .. he's a diamond geezer ((:>)
  • Options

young man with longish ginger hair and a beard ? ... he's at most, if not all away games as well .. VERY nice chap and Charlton from head to toe .. lives down in Berkshire I believe .. used to be a freelance video cameraman .. I last spoke to him at Scunthorpe if I recall correctly .. he's a diamond geezer ((:>)

John Hartson?
  • Options

John Hartson?
    wearing a syrup?
  • Options
    Whats with the AFC shirt then?
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

Whats with the AFC shirt then?

why not ask him .. is it really that important ?
  • Options
    not important I'd admit.....but slightly strange don't you think?
  • Options

Someone better tell him its not that 'Common'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    is it any link with the fans getting the team back to where they are now?.
  • Options

is it any link with the fans getting the team back to where they are now?.

don't think so Gordon.
  • Options
    gordon?
  • Options
    edited January 2017

if I had a pound for every 'strange' addick I've spoken to down the years I'd be on the yacht in the south pacific .. how many people do you speak to at games ?
    .. I know at least three addicks who go to Most if not EVERY game who sometimes wear other clubs shirts, fans who buy something from every club shop they visit, REAL dedicated fans .. fuck it, I'll wear a Scunthorpe shirt on Saturday and see what looks and abuse I get, if any
  • Options

gordon?

I'm being cheeky, your weird story made me laugh.
  • Options

gordon?

I'm being cheeky, your weird story made me laugh.
    oh haha, that guys a freak. "you can get on my shoulders, opporunity for a photo"
  • Options
    If it's who I think it is, he often wears just a short-sleeve football shirt (usually ours) even when it's f-freezing. He sits in the East fairly often and I think he was wearing a Bristol Rovers top when we played them the other week.....
  • Options
    the Viking man?
  • Options

If it's who I think it is, he often wears just a short-sleeve football shirt (usually ours) even when it's f-freezing. He sits in the East fairly often and I think he was wearing a Bristol Rovers top when we played them the other week.....

That confirms he's also an idiot.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maybe a Bristolian who has adopted Charlton and Wimbledon since moving to the Smoke?
  • Options
    Does he have a bit of a ginger Afro?

I remember seeing him in the Preston club shop buying a Preston shirt last season when I was buying a Preston mug.

People collect all sorts of football stuff, guess shirts is his one.
  • Options

if I had a pound for every 'strange' addick I've spoken to down the years I'd be on the yacht in the south pacific .. how many people do you speak to at games ?
    .. I know at least three addicks who go to Most if not EVERY game who sometimes wear other clubs shirts, fans who buy something from every club shop they visit, REAL dedicated fans .. fuck it, I'll wear a Scunthorpe shirt on Saturday and see what looks and abuse I get, if any
    I speak to plenty, can honestly say I've never seen anyone in another clubs shirt though (let alone knowing 3!)

each to their own I suppose
  • Options

Yes, I saw that.

If it's the same guy my son's knows him and his dad reads this site. Both go in the Lib.
  • Options
    Cant say I see anyone in other clubs shirts at Charlton games, maybe small kids in Barcelona or Man U kits, but thats all.
  • Options
    werent there a kid in a p****e shirt at mk dons on boxing day?.
  • Options

Sounds like the same fella who sits in block f in the east stand close to the executive boxes.

• Options

werent there a kid in a p****e shirt at mk dons on boxing day?.

He was in the MK end near the press box, not our end.
  • Options
    When I played at The Valley a few years ago (it was a T-Mobile prize), we were all in a Charlton kit and the opposition were all in England shirts, except their 'keeper, who was wearing a P*lace shirt. It NEARLY put me off when I had to take a pen.
  • Options
    cheers @LouisMend only saw it on the facebook group and didnt know, suppose with a club like mk they do lack identity.