Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton's next live game on Sky Sports?

Can anyone confirm anywhere this may be shown?

Comments

• Options
    Who, what, when?

why?How?
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Who, what, when?

why?How?

Where?
  • Options
    Bit early for an April 1st gag don't you think?
  • Options
    12th of never
  • Options
    Couldn't care less - we would only lose!
  • Options

Charlton v Millwall playoff final May 2017

Let's bloody hope not.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Can anyone confirm anywhere this may be shown?

In my living room.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    August 2018, home against Arsenal in the PL...
  • Options
    If we get to the play off final. Though they may shift it to 6AM to suit the fan in Ulan Bator...
  • Options

If we get to the play off final. Though they may shift it to 6AM to suit the fan in Ulan Bator...

Sod him it'd be nice if they had a midnight kick off which is 4pm local time for me.
  • Options
    Apologies what was meant is when or even vs who will we next be televised?
  • Options
    sheffield united could be a candidate. hope they decide soon as wanna book my train up there
  • Options
    25th March is the next Footballing Weekend when there will an International Break (Last one during the actual season).

We've got MK Dons at home on that date
  • Options

sheffield united could be a candidate. hope they decide soon as wanna book my train up there

The Weekend of 18th March already has two Championship Fixtures scheduled:

Bristol City v Huddersfield on the Friday night
    Leeds v Brighton as the late KO on the Saturday

Cant see any more Football League fixtures that weekend as the rest will be taken up by the Premier League (although I guess our game against Sheffield United could be moved to the Monday)
  • Options

Cant see any more Football League fixtures that weekend as the rest will be taken up by the Premier League (although I guess our game against Sheffield United could be moved to the Monday)
    just stands out as a good game that providing we win a few before that.
  • Options

just stands out as a good game that providing we win a few before that.
    Yeah there arent any other stand out games from that fixture Weekend in League One

Just seen actually that Scunthorpe v Bradford has already been moved to 26th March for the International Weekend as has Doncaster v Plymouth so looks like SKY have maybe got it already sorted
  • Options
    We have had our game on TV for this season, what do you expect, more?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

25th March is the next Footballing Weekend when there will an International Break (Last one during the actual season).

And now we've sold Lookman, it's unlikely we'll have 3 call ups for international duty.

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

And now we've sold Lookman, it's unlikely we'll have 3 call ups for international duty.
    I thought that but Jay Dasilva has been part of the England U19 squad himself so maybe we will have three call ups
  • Options

Oggy Red said:

I thought that but Jay Dasilva has been part of the England U19 squad himself so maybe we will have three call ups
    Okay, good point.

• Options

Charlton v Millwall playoff final May 2017

You do realise that the Referee for that game will be Keith Stroud?
  • Options

Shut up, we're not playing them again are we? How many bloody times this season...
  • Options
    Conference play-off final 2020
  • Options
    edited January 2017

Shut up, we're not playing them again are we? How many bloody times this season...
    Yup still got to face them in the League at the Valley!!... Just imagine if we got them in the Play-Off Semi-FInals lol!
  • Options
    Charlton fans are so considerate, don't worry, Rolands got his very own live stream, he doesn't need sky sports!
  • Options
    If Robinson has his way, never! Bad performance = Tin Tack!
  • Options
    Let's be honest, why would Sky wan't to broadcast one of our games? Even Charlton fans don't want to watch Charlton.